Digital Marketing Manager, SEM & Social Job Description
ChannelAdvisor is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, execute and manage all worldwide search engine marketing activities (PPC, SEO) and social display programs for our company. This is a hands-on role for a PPC expert with a B2B and global software technology background.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for a number of critical initiatives spanning PPC, SEO, re-marketing and social (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter). Your thorough knowledge of PPC management/paid marketing will enable you to initiate worldwide programs that maximize traffic, deliver results, increase pipeline and drive new business growth.
Based out of our Morrisville, NC office, we are looking for a candidate with proven experience in PPC initiatives. e-Commerceexperience is a plus.
This role requires both strategic planning and hands-on execution across multiple geographies.
- Manage the day-to-day activities across multiple advertising engines (Google, Bing, etc.) including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns
- Keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of ad copy, review and analysis of website performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywording, etc.
- Develop near and long-term PPC account strategies, roadmaps and execute day-to-day tactics that increase revenue, site traffic, conversion and margins
- Identify and report on key performance indicators, and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis
- Manage the day-to-day bid/budget management, performance review and optimization
- Develop, manage and execute retargeting marketing activities using Google Remarketing or other platforms.
- Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the team and top executives.
- Develop, execute and manage social display programs, including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented throughout the site
- Stay current with new advances in online marketing, competitive landscape, and keyword research
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years' experience managing paid search engine marketing campaigns for B2B software companies.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience of best practices in SEM and a proven track record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint.
- Experience with behavioral targeting/remarketing campaigns.
- Google Adwords Certification.
- Team player with proven track record in working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional copy-writing and editorial skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Self-motivated, confident, flexible and energetic with strong analytical skills.
- Marketing automation (Marketo) and Salesforce experience.
- e-Commerceexperience is a plus.