We pledge to exceed expectations by creatively developing and delivering results-oriented advertising and marketing strategies through innovation, integrity, hard work, and a passion for quality customer service.
Loyalty, passion and teamwork
A person in this position is responsible for leading, managing and developing the digital team members.
- Lead SEO, SEM and Digital Strategist teams; coordinate workflow and responsibilities
- Ensure team completes work to appropriate standards and deadlines
- Provide training and digital product overviews for sales and support teams
- Disseminate information and apply new learnings appropriately throughout the digital teams.
- Lead integrated digitalmarketing, SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Work withsales managers to identify new sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain key performance metric reports that track performance and efficiency of marketing efforts
- Lead the development of digital strategies addressing client objectives
- Report performance of all digitalmarketingcampaigns
- Identify market needs within our chosen verticals and develop actionable and marketable digital solutions.
- Monitor trends to keep Mudd Advertising at the forefront of digitalmarketing.
- Provide expertise with SEO/SEM, paid social and mobile growth strategies
Keys to Success
- Highly organized with a focus on processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of digitalmarketingexperience
- Experience leading and managing SEO and SEM
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google analytics)
- Experience with Adword campaigns
- Experience managing online/digitalmarketing and social campaigns, as well as digital content and web development
Job Type: Full-time
- managing SEO/SEM: 3years
- people management: 1year
- marketing: 3years