This is an excellent opportunity for a burgeoning digital marketer with experience managing B2B awareness, acquisition and nurturing campaigns across paid, earned owned and shared channels. We are looking for a digital leader to collaborate with team members to develop high-performing campaigns to reach top target prospects. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The digital marketing manager will work with the marketing team and vendors to execute campaigns and tactics to support team and organizational objectives.
In this role, you will:
- Own and manage all digital marketing activities and analytics
- Own CareCentrix’s digital awareness and lead acquisition across PESO channels
- Build email campaigns across target buyer and influencer segments to nurture prospects through the sales funnel
- Optimize campaigns to meet key performance indicators
- Work with visual designer to develop creative content for emails and landing pages
- Work with content writers to develop compelling messaging in support of messaging
- Implement A/B testing across web, email and advertising platforms to continuously monitor and improve performance through optimized messaging and targeting
- Analyze and report on performance metrics and set up test plans to improve the campaign performance
- Monitor social media channels and online monitoring agency reports and escalate negative activity to customer service
- Maintain SEO key phrase audit and collaborate with marketing peers to inform content strategy;
- Collaborate with Salesforce administrator and external Pardot consultant to ensure leads are scored correctly, marketing activities are captured, and insights are passed to both sales and marketing teams
- Ensure analytic consistency and accuracy across channels to build a foundational view of the customer journey
Why you are going to love this role and CareCentrix:
- You enjoy working with teams by building trust, fostering positive relationships and partnering with a diverse group of people.
- You like to move fast. You enjoy working through ambiguity and a changing market environment.
- You get to collaborate with team members to develop high-performing campaigns to reach top target prospects.
You should apply if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or other related field.
- You have 5+ years of B2B online marketing experience
- You have 3+ years’ experience building and managing digital promotional campaigns, e.g. email, web banner, social media, web page
- You understand principles and best practices of SEO, SEM and display advertising
- You have experience managing content management system-based website, including building web pages
- You have expertise in creative design and/or video production software
- You have experience using analytics to fine-tune targeting and segmentation.