The primary mission of the Digital Marketing Manager role:
- Plan and implement digital advertising campaigns such as SEM, social, display, video and other types of digital media.
- Propose, coordinate, and support negotiations of strategic media plans based on agreed upon budgets by utilizing past campaign data to support the buy.
- Perform competitive research and provide new ideas to increase bookings/transactions, lead generation, brand awareness, and engagement.
- Prepare pre- and post-campaign presentations to convey media strategy and report on mid-campaign and post campaign wrap-ups against media goals
- Collaborate across all functions of the organization to identify their paid digital media needs.
- Support in the financials of media investments, assisting in the completion of media insertion orders and campaign billings
- Control allocated media budgets against delivery on a weekly basis.
- Advise on best use of visuals, ad positioning, and digital implementations for specific media campaigns.
- Maintain media calendar, confirm all paid digital go-live/end dates, and obtain campaign confirmation and screenshots.
- Monitor competitive landscape across digitalchannels and highlight important changes, initiatives, and best practices.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and platforms.
- Provide leadership, growth strategy, and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign builds, targeting, audiences, messaging.
Additional responsibilities and core functions include:
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures.
- Assess media campaign results and propose improvements.
- Complete and review digital materials for accuracy and timeliness of content, including creative trafficking sheets.
- Manage all aspects of digital marketing operations, including key publisher/partner relationships and agency support.
- Work with cross-functional teams, providing impactful analytical insight.
- Stay current on market, competition, and trends including analyzing current promotional marketing tactics, concepts, practices, and procedures
- Assist in defining the objective, scope, and prioritization of product initiatives.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising or other business discipline (MBA highly preferred)
- 7 to 10 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Experience with media buying and planning.
- Demonstrate expert-level knowledge of SEO/SEM and paid advertising with a proven track record of successful results
- 5-7 years implementing successful paid, omnichannel advertising strategies.
- Knowledge of paid advertising platforms including but not limited to paid search, paid social, content marketing, video and programmatic platforms.
- Proactive with account recommendations and sharing industry insights.
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certification/accreditation a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel.
- Able to prioritize and multitask multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and keep others on schedule.
- Maintain exceptional attention to detail and high standards of quality on all work produced.
- Agency experiencepreferred.
Job ID 160871