Blackhawk Network is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager, SEO & Web to join our ecommerce division. You will be part of our ecommerce marketing team in either Lewisville, TX or Miami, FL. You will be responsible for driving technical SEO improvements for Blackhawk’s direct to consumer ecommerce websites plus play a critical role in creating landing pages and refreshing website UX to enable lead generation and product sales.
- Develop an SME-level understanding of our prepaid card products, consumers, competitors and overarching business goals.
- Develop SEO strategy to drive overall organic growth for all brands.
- Utilize a variety of SEO tools and web analytics tools to monitor backlinks, meta tags, title annotations, indexing activities, etc.
- Monitor and identify trends in the organic search space and evaluate impact to our websites and strategy.
- Elicit, evaluate, and recommend product requirements for our websites related to driving organic growth.
- Collaborate with technical product management and engineering as needed.
- Work with engineering leads and support landing page creation and various front-end development updates as needed.
- As needed, perform other duties including supporting digital merchandisers to maintain product selection and content on multiple ecommerce websites.
- Create and present documents and webinars to educate content creators and marketers on best practices and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least three years of experience with organic search focus or similar experience. eCommerce experience a big plus.
- Familiarity with industry standard SEO tools, including Moz, Sitebulb, etc.
- Experience using web analytics and sales data to drive decisions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Familiarity of CMS systems, including WordPress
- Highly self-directed and motivated.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Well-organized. Ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize time.
- Team player. Willing to do what is needed to help the team succeed and grow.