Web Development Responsibilities
- Act as Industrial champion for migration to new Belden.com website, incorporating content from multiple websites into one enhanced corporate site.
- Work cross-platform with Enterprise team as well as global teams to ensure cohesive design and user experience across entire web presence.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Engineering, Product Management, IT and others to develop, manage, and maintain engaging content for all Industrial webpages.
- Design customer experience that targets Industrial buyer personas with a clear and concise story that compels them to action.
- Design and implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy in website design
Digital Marketing Responsibilities
- Design, implement, and monitor lead nurturing campaigns among target customer groups to provide valuable resources to potential customers throughout their buying process.
- Research, experiment, and execute a strategy for email marketing, paid advertising, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), geo-fencing, and other digital methods to generate marketing qualified leads and increase funnel.
- Act as IndustrialSuper User for HubSpot marketing automation system.
- Manage and maintain contact database and all content housed within platform.
- Design and implement workflows for nurture campaigns and effectively monitor and report results.
- Ensure seamless flow to Salesfore.comCRM and work closely with Demand Generation team to ensure successful hand-off of leads.
- Track, measure, and report on digitalcampaign performance and modify strategy as needed.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Product Management, and other stakeholders to incorporate digital tactics into overall marketing plan.
- Act as North American IndustrialChampion for annual Customer Voice survey.
- Enable sales team in contact selection process, facilitate survey development and launch to customers and partners, manage triage follow-up process.
- Define and execute strategy for analysis of global Industrial responses for distribution to senior leaders.
- Facilitate definition of actions and improvements based on survey results; monitor and report on actions in following year. Oversee all improvements relating to marketing and the pre-purchase experience.
- Strong web development knowledge with a focus on user experience
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Experience with SEO, SEM, digital advertising, email marketing and lead nurturing
- Ability to think strategically as well as execute digital marketing tactics
- Ability to operate under ambiguity
- Ability to build relationships and lead cross-functional teams
- Solid business and marketing acumen, creativity, and analytical skills
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree