The heart of Bauer Hockey is built around one simple idea -- innovation. Whether that innovation is called Vapor, Supreme or Nexus, the principle is the same: think something that nobody has thought before, or improve something that already exists. It's how we create our products, and it's the way we treat the people we work with.
Want to join our team as the Digital Marketing Manager?
In this role, you will be the global ‘go to person’ for digital marketing – continually seeking and harvesting marketing opportunities, filling in operational gaps with sourced technology, and scaling digital marketing across regions.
The day-to-day responsibilities will include planning, activating and measuring digital marketing activities across paid channels, increasing market adaptability and decreasing our reliance on agency support. Our targets are ambitious and the hockey market is vast which means we require an expert who can separate the ‘core’ from the ‘explore’ and focus on channels that drive superior results.
The business is in the midst of a digital transformation and raising the Digital IQ of the collective will be vital to Bauer’s success. You will contribute by hosting educational sessions on digital marketing and you will advocate the benefits of ‘going digital’ from both a financial and experiential perspective.
- Develop the internal capabilities and competencies required to activate digital marketing campaigns in-house.
- Plan, execute and measure digital marketing campaigns using popular platforms including Adwords, YouTube, Merchant Center, Facebook, DoubleClick, Search Console, and Google Analytics
- Create the strategic and tactical plans for Bauer to achieve its digital marketing objectives and leverage partners from across the business to help align your vision.
- Prepare weekly performance reports with summarized highlights and disseminate to stakeholders.
- Elevate both the brand and message context by tailoring campaigns to specific audiences. Use platform harmonization to unlock capabilities such as channel orchestration and personalization.
- Implement best practices by building and segmenting audiences through digital platforms and tracking pixels.
- Assess the gaps in digital marketing effectiveness and source digital marketing platforms to reduce friction and improve performance.
- Raise the Digital IQ of the Bauer collective by training staff, sharing best practices and regularly hosting digital sharing sessions.
- Adopt strict measurement practices to prove the value of digital marketing initiatives and manage the success of campaigns with analytical rigor.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing/Communications or equivalent field with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a hands-on performance marketing role or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Functional expertise and comfort with a wide-range of digital marketing tools including Google Adwords, Merchant Center, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, AdExchanges, Affiliates and marketplaces.
- Highly analytical with an affinity towards data-driven decision making.
- The ability to deliver sound strategy and persuade others to focus on high value areas.
- An excellent communicator who can articulate an exciting future in digital innovation.
- Sensitivity to brand consistency and elevation.
- Collaborative, visible, and influential. Someone who will seek out partnership to improve digital competency.