$80K — $100K *
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced and innovative Digital Marketing Manager. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will plan, manage and execute a broad range of digital marketing programs, such as SEM, paid social, programmatic display and retargeting, to drive engagement and convert qualified prospects at scale.
You will have a solid understanding of modern digital marketing techniques, with the ability to think strategically and creatively, while managing the details needed for successful execution. You have a proven ability to collaborate with colleagues and agencies to determine strategies to increase engagement and find new ways to scale digital programs.
What you will do:
· Design and manage the strategy and execution for full funnel digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels, with a keen understanding of the most relevant and engaging content needed during the buyers journey.
· Develop messaging, creative, landing pages and testing plans to support digital channels, including the account-based advertising, SEM, paid social and retargeting.
· Define, measure and analyze metrics, with a mindset to continually iterate, optimize and improve results. Share campaign performance across the marketing team.
· Manage keyword discovery, keyword expansion, ad copy, ad grouping, landing page optimization, testing, and analysis in the paid search channels.
· Work with other marketing team members on evolving our nurture strategy and full-funnel prospect outreach.
What you will bring:
· 3-5 years of experience with digital marketing campaigns across various platforms
· Highly analytical, with attention to detail and outstanding project management skills.
· A strong working knowledge of Google platforms including Analytics and Adwords
· Experience with A/B testing across copy, landing pages and creative to drive increased engagement and conversion
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to develop effective ad copy
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
· Experience with ABM and knowledge of MarTech landscape a plus.
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Valid through: 11/9/2021