Are you looking for a role where you can help drive the execution of digital marketing that elevates brand leadership, generates demand and ensures customer success? You will be instrumental in contributing to marketing strategy and also ensure the execution of digital marketing initiatives.
What will you be doing?
This exciting role empowers you to connect the dots across the business – sales, product, content, communications, and field marketing – and bring your digital marketing expertise to influence and grow our business. You'll be responsible for driving qualified traffic to our online assets and ensuring maximum conversions. Expect to spend your day in strategy sessions, optimizing our online presence, researching competitors, analyzing campaign performance, and assisting with other digital marketing duties.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Helping to establish a global digital marketing platform that integrates and streamlines data and signals across various business systems
- Experimenting with new or existing digital channels and trying out new tactics that contribute to a strong ROI
- Supporting development and execution of email marketing lead generation and nurture campaigns, including initial audience selection, monitoring of active campaigns, and KPI reporting to help optimize campaign results.
- Optimizing digital content across all our properties in line with UX, and search engine optimization (SEO) best practices, while adhering to corporate brand standards.
- Working closely with the marketing leadership team to define and execute digital marketing strategies which includes: maximizing intent signals, customer targeting, and web presence optimization.
- Enhancing digital marketing processes, A/B test structure, digital marketing promotions
- Delivering against key metrics such as traffic, conversion rate, customer base growth, cost per acquisition, and pipeline generated
- Working closely across functions to deliver impactful campaigns and analysis, increasing product awareness, building sales pipelines, and coordinating website changes
- Helping to manage our paid advertising (PPC) accounts to ensure the right ads are shown to the right audiences, maximizing conversions, and minimizing cost per conversion
- Applying growth hacking mentality by developing and tracking experiments to optimize for traffic and conversion
OK, I'm interested… is this the job for me?
We look for people who value agility, passion and teamwork; those who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow, and expand their careers. Bring your aptitude and build upon what you do best at for our customers, partners, team, and you.
For this role, we're seeking someone who has a curious mind. You wonder and explore marketing and sales analytics, traffic trends, marketing analytics and user experience. You ask critical questions and strive to find creative solutions to tough marketing problems. You have a growth mindset – from personal to professional life, learning and growing is inherent to you. You thrive in an environment where ideas are judged and executed based on their merits. You're a team player and know how to work with team members who may look at the same business problem differently than you.
Other qualities you'll need to be a fit for this role include:
- Degree in Marketing or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience with marketing intelligence management
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing platforms, search engine optimization, including keyword research, on-page optimization, link-building and basic technical aspects of search
- Experience managing paid media in social or search engines, or experience developing winning campaigns for email, social media or landing page testing
- Excellent understanding of users' buying behavior as it pertains to the web
- Strong experience with Google Analytics or similar tracking tool
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology such as Hubspot, Marketo etc.
- Exposure to best practices in A/B and multivariate testing
- Solid written communication and copywriting skills
- Excellent ability to collaborate cross functionally