The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing all digital marketing and communication initiatives that drive company awareness and engagement and support overall business objectives at the corporate level as well as for global subsidiaries. This includes the development and execution of strategic promotional campaigns, lead acquisition and data management, email marketing, communication journeys, performance monitoring and analysis, as well as management of Arthrex’s marketing automation platform and associated modules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of marketing and communication professionals responsible for the development and execution of various digital engagement campaigns as well as other high-profile initiatives and deliverables.
- Governance of the department’s marketing automation platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and all associated modules; oversee the ongoing development, maintenance and growth of the platform.
- Lead significant DMP (data management platform) implementation, activation and optimization projects; identify analytical opportunities and generate insights to drive DMP onboarding and overall strategy; partner with cross-functional teams to develop testing capabilities across DMP segments.
- Manage all lead/data capture strategies and processes focused on increasing communication subscriptions, segmentation targeting and new customer growth and engagement.
- Support the digital marketing and communication needs of Arthrex’s global subsidiaries.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to business partners and stakeholders on best practices for integrated digital campaign strategies, acquisition marketing and KPIs/analytics to measure performance.
- Responsible for the entire lifecycle of corporate and global email initiatives including concept, implementation, testing, deliverability, scheduling, QA and reporting.
- Interface with global partners and stakeholders to ensure digital forms capture appropriate and relevant information for various personas and adhere to all applicable policies and GDPR regulations.
- Oversee all digital promotion activities, including search engine marketing/pay-per-click campaigns, keyword research, social media targeting and other paid search opportunities.
- Consult with cross-functional teams to influence relevant SEO content and drive traffic to Arthrex web properties; ensure keyword alignment with digital promotion activities.
- Oversee all A/B-C testing strategies to optimize and improve conversion of high trafficked landing pages, digital forms and other lead generation initiatives.
- Evaluate performance and effectiveness of digital programs through metrics and analysis; collaborate with cross-functional teams on standardized reporting processes and create ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Stay abreast of all industry trends, opportunities and best practices to continually enhance how we communicate digitally with our various audiences.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Marketing, Business or related field
- 8 years of experience in digital marketing with strong knowledge of marketing automation and customer relationship management systems required
- Experience managing creative and technical teams in a corporate environment required
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Medical device industry experience preferred
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Strong leadership skills and business acumen with the ability to think critically, identify solutions and deliver recommendations based on data and analysis
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentations skills
- Experience working cross-functionally with marketing, sales and technical project teams
- Ability to be resourceful and handle multiple stakeholders with changing priorities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of regulatory, compliance and legal regulations and considerations for the medical device industry preferred
- Foreign language skills such as Spanish and German a plus
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
- Macintosh or PC platform
- Proficiency required in Microsoft Office applications, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.