The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team. You’ll be responsible for developing – or assist in the development of – marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics. You’ll serve as the main point of contact for Hubspot for Sales and the Marketing team. Working within our WordPress website to create landing pages for campaigns and increase conversion rates. Working across sales, communications, creative and external vendors to bring your campaign ideas to life.
- Develop lead generation campaigns jointly with the Director of Marketing and in collaboration with sales.
- Research, choose, design and manage tactics in the overall marketing mix, based on a buyer’s journey to increase engagement and response rates.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on impact of programs.
- Evaluate and manage vendors that contribute to demand creation programs.
- Work with the Director of Marketing to develop and project manage content creation.
- Serve as the point of contact for everything Hubspot and SplashThat (event platform).
- Utilize our custom wordpress site to develop landing pages and improve the overall site conversion.
- Develop and implement automated marketing strategies (email, SEM and digital ads)
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree –Marketing or IT preferred
- 5 years Digital Marketing experience
- 3 years of Lead generation experience with advanced knowledge of Hubspot
- Basic Salesforce Admin skills
- Basic WordPress Admin skills preferred
- Basic to intermediate HTML editing skills
- Strong analytical skills around digital marketing campaign metrics
- Experience creating landing pages
- Experience creating email drip campaigns
- Copywriting skills a plus
- Excellent collaboration and relationship building skills
- High level of flexibility and resiliency
- Excellent communications skills incorporated with a high level of business acumen
- Proficient with G-Suite