We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our awesome marketing team! As a Digital marketing manager, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and utilizing different digital marketing channels.
Digital Marketing Manager are generally responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy. In addition, they are responsible for managing, guiding and training digital marketers and other marketing positions in the team.
- Build our digital marketing roadmap
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget
- Work with different team to develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design and Sales directors to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technology and best practices
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Organize and lead digital marketing team
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
- 2-3 of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager
- 5 of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- 5 years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Basic knowledge of web design procedures
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge and experience of online marketing tools and best practices
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- MA in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field