The Digital Marketing Manager is a key position within the newly created Digital Team within Marketing. This leader must be a self-starter, fast-learner, and not afraid to push the envelope. At the core of this function is the management and leveraging of data to improve outcomes for the enterprise.
- Manage the tagging and tracking of all the digital programs across the Deposits organization. Requires close collaboration with agencies, UX, and IT
- Develop consistency of message across all Ally properties and landing pages within the digital space. Work closely with agencies, internal brand teams, and UX to test multi-variant recipes of messages that deliver the best results.
- Help drive digital innovation across all Ally marketing (both internally and externally with the agencies). Dive deep and uncover opportunities that didn't exist previously. Manage those projects from beginning to end.
- Work with agency and Ally analytics to refine reporting and deliver insightful digital roadmap to improve results.
- Help manage strategic approach and creative process with external agencies and internal UX partners to deliver assets needed to implement programs. Heavy emphasis will be placed on emerging channels (Mobile, Native, and Video)
- Partner with Analytics and Research to stay abreast of latest learnings on customer profiles and behaviors to help inform marketing campaigns.
- Help develop and manage customer segmentation via Adobe Data Platform (DMP) that can be used for smart segmentation of marketing across Ally Enterprise.
- Track, monitor and publish reporting to show campaign performance and determine which strategies are driving the most engagement/revenue/cost saves across the partners/tactics/strategies
- Work closely with CRM/Social teams to align creative and strategy to promote cross-sell initiatives
- Be subject matter expert and deliver ad hoc presentations to leadership as needed
Type of prior related experience:
- 10+ years experience in digital marketing
- Experience with messaging strategy, creation and execution of marketing plans, digital and database marketing
- Clear understanding of conversion funnel metrics, analytics, and levers for success.
- Bachelors degree in marketing or other related field
- MBA preferred
Special skills/abilities/competencies required:
- Strong analytical ability
- Proven ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of an organization
- Project management and process improvement
- Creative thinker