We expect you to have extensive experience with, and a passion for, digital marketing techniques and utilizing different digital marketing channels, both paid and unpaid, to meet or exceed your digital marketing goals.
Ultimately, your goal is to effectively use digital marketing strategies to increase the company’s market share, brand recognition, and maximize revenues in order to thrive against competitors.
- Work with external digital marketing resources/firms to build, plan and implement ongoing digital marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Collaborate with the marketing team, including the Senior Manager of Content Marketing to deliver impactful lead gen and brand awareness campaigns
- Maintain a consistent brand look and feel, voice, and message across all outbound digital channels
- Continuously measure and analyze outcomes of all digital campaigns, providing recommendations on how to improve campaign effectiveness
- Design and build landing pages within WordPress to support all digital campaigns (inbound and outbound)
- Assist Marketing team with website buildout including resources, webinars, and SEO content
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- 3 to 5+ years of B2B SaaS digital marketing experience
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google Ads, Bing/Yahoo), remarketing, display, video advertising, social media advertising (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) and Google Analytics.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with above paid marketing channels and technologies as well as Wordpress, Marketing Automation Software (Marketo a plus), and Salesforce
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Passion and commitment to data-driven decisions and optimizations
- Strong time-management and excellent communication skills
- Ability to stay motived and productive in a remote work environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.