$100K — $150K *
About the Job
The Digital Marketing Manager is a hands-on leader who oversees the digital marketing team within AEG Vision while also directly responsible for CRM projects and ongoing campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Marketing and manages two teammates: the AEG Vision Website Developer and SEO Coordinator. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the timely completion of projects by both individuals. The Digital Marketing Manager is directly responsible for testing, implementing and optimizing CRM strategies including: transactional campaigns by email and text to patients (ex. appointment reminders), marketing campaigns (ex. promotional emails) and managing content through the third-party platform Movable Ink.
The Manager is responsible for reviewing delivery, open and click rates, and reporting the results to the Director of Marketing along with strategies for improvement.
The Digital Marketing Manager also works alongside the AEG Vision IT team to migrate eye care practices from their legacy CRM platform to AEG Vision's platform. This includes migrating data between platforms and adding practices to AEG Vision's platform for email, text messaging, online appointment scheduling and more.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Assist with the planning and execution of major marketing campaigns leveraging internal and external support including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, SMS text, social media and display advertising campaigns
* Establish strong working relationship with AEG Vision IT, including multiple international teammates
* Partner with email, digital, and web teams to design, text and evolve lead nurturing tactics
* Primary contact between AEG Vision and Yext, our reputation platform of choice.
* Manage the productivity and timeliness of the Website Developer and SEO Coordinator
* Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
AEG Vision (or "AEG") is building a market-leading group of full-scope optometry practices through the acquisition of regional eyecare groups and independent optometry practices. AEG maintains the local brand, practice staff, store associates, and patients of its acquisitions -- while investing in medical equipment, technology, infrastructure, and the team in order to elevate the patient experience. AEG's core purpose is to "improve the health of our community by helping our neighbors see better and look their best, one patient at a time". We are assembling a team of experienced industry professionals to help build AEG into the best place to work and have an outstanding patient experience.
* BS in Communications, Marketing, Business or related field
* 5-7 years of demonstrated success in marketing related role
* Experience working with CRM platforms a must
* Experience with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics strongly preferred
* Experience working with Twillio, Sendgrid or comparable ESP a plus
* Experience working with international teams in multiple time zones a plus
* Strong time management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
* Ability to quickly adapt to change
* Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
* Positive attitude and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
Valid through: 1/27/2022