About the Role:
Are you a customer-centric marketer who loves being on the cutting-edge of digital marketing? Are you passionate about running tests and driving performance? If so, read on!
We're looking for an experienced digital marketing aficionado to join our Global Marketing team as a Digital Marketing Manager. You will be visible to our Marketing Leadership team and report directly to the Head of Global Demand Generation. As a Digital Marketer at an established digital marketing company you will be at the cutting edge of different marketing techniques and have the chance to exponentially grow your expertise.
In this role you will have the opportunity to become a thought leader in the digital marketing space. Those success stories you see us share with our customers? Our insights often turn into company content and thought leadership pieces that can really impact our wider ecosystem. You could be the reason for those successes!
This is a year of growth for AdRoll and you'll be a critical part of that, by translating AdRoll's brand personality, values, and value proposition into digital marketing programs that acquire, grow and retain our customer base. You are fueled by data and can generate reports that drive program analysis and test efficacy. You'll be responsible for owning digital lead generation end-to-end, g channels and partnering with the team to execute programs in a dynamic environment.
- Own global lead generation programs that drive MQLs, SALs and SQLs for both AdRoll's Managed and Self-Service businesses.
- Execute across a variety of digital marketing channels, including but not limited to: SEM, SEO, Social Ads, Content Syndication, Podcast, Media Buying, and AdRoll's own Growth Platform.
- Build and adhere to omnichannel media plans that deliver against AdRoll's business targets. Responsible for budgeting and allocation of spend within said media plans.
- Be the driving force behind AdRoll's marketing analytics, partnering closely with Business Intelligence to build actionable and regular reports.
- Support lifecycle & ABM programs with your digital expertise.
- Own the relationship with AdRoll's digital marketing agencies, managing external resources for program execution.
- Be responsible for A/B testing and conversion rate optimization on your campaigns and paid landing pages.
- Partner closely with the sales, account management and marketing teams to drive alignment of programs, messaging and customer experience.
- Analyze the performance of your marketing campaigns, communicate those results to internal partners, and drive improvements based on that analysis.
- Surprise and delight our customers with creative and engaging campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree
- ~5 years of specialized digital marketing experience - in adtech or martech a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to craft engaging copy across a variety of media (ads, landing pages, etc.).
- A strong understanding of A/B testing and developing testing frameworks.
- Strong Understanding of ABM, SEM, Retargeting, SEO, Social Media advertising, Media Buying and Media Planning.
- Intimate knowledge of the B2B Marketing funnel (MQLs, SALs, SQLs, etc.).
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce or similar tools a plus.
- A cross-functional and collaborative mindset.
- Self-driven entrepreneurial spirit.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel