$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
JOB SUMMARY: We are looking for a digital-minded leader to drive growth for one or more of our leading brands by implementing comprehensive digital marketing strategies using the latest CRM technology. The Digital Marketing Manager will have a well-rounded portfolio of skills, including development and deployment of email marketing campaigns using Pardot, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, forward thinking, the ability to function at a high level under tight, changing deadlines, the ability to be both tactical and strategic, and the ability to take a project from conceptualization to successful implementation. In this role, you'll work with a growing marketing team looking to leverage the power of digital marketing to attract new and retain existing customers. This individual is collaborative by nature, driven by analytics and a thought leader that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Conceptualize and implement digital marketing content to engage ACN's growing base of Independent Business Owners (IBO)
• Build and deploy email marketing strategies using Pardot and Salesforce CRM platforms, and create segmented email drip campaigns
• Monitor, review, analyze and report on all digital marketing KPIs
• Plan and manage strategic and tactical initiatives, including communications and promotions, around event and independent business opportunity marketing
• Collaborate with fellow marketing team members—including graphics, content marketing and video—to build engaging digital marketing campaigns
• Create and manage the Marketing Communications Calendar for all IBO and product marketing initiatives, which will include email communications, SMS, blogs, social media and other content as needed.
• Develop detailed communication plans for key initiatives, to be shared with internal stakeholders
• Research and be familiar with the Direct Selling and telecommunications competitive landscape to help to create more compelling and relevant collateral and communication pieces
• Enforce brand standards, product positioning and key messaging across all distribution channels; serve as an expert on what's new and now.
• Serve as a mentor on the North America Marketing team; provide guidance and leadership to other team members as needed.
• Provide support for internal, corporate communications as needed including but not limited to employee communications, employee meetings, founder and executive support
• Responsible for keeping informed of new technologies, trends and digital marketing tools and bringing these ideas into consideration when building new campaigns.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Proven experience using social media and digital media to develop and grow a business
• Experience with in-depth analytics and problem solving with the ability to think strategically and be execution-oriented to drive a fully-integrated digital marketing strategy.
• A continuous-learner mindset with a strong understanding of the evolving digital landscape as it relates to paid and organic trends, user experience, website engagement, and analytics.
• Strong communications skills, verbal and written
• Passionate about collaboration and leading by example.
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, CMS systems such as WordPress
• Working knowledge of Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other CRM platforms
• Motivated, organized and professional
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Possess a sound judgment and decision-making ability
• Working knowledge MAC operating systems and hardware, as well as MS Office applications
• Strong time management with ability to meet deadlines • Ability to effectively collaborate with peers and internal/field communities to define projects and prioritize resources based on corporate, brand, and ROI goals.
• Ability to develop strong marketing content across multiple mediums
• Determine/recommend good marketing processes or design
• Must be entrepreneurial minded and thrive in a fast-paced environment where priorities may shift quickly
• Able to interact with various departments and levels of positions, including top executives
• Demonstrated experience with strategizing and building end-to-end marketing campaigns inclusive of print, digital and video execution.
• A Bachelor's degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, marketing, etc.) or technology-oriented degree. • Must be able to manage a project from start to finish
• Must be able adhere to budget guidelines and continually seek out ways to streamline costs
• 5+ years developing a career in digital marketing with demonstrated experience strategizing and executing digital marketing campaigns
• Direct Sales or telecommunications experience a plus
Valid Through: 2019-10-21