As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, delivering, maintaining and measuring digital marketing initiatives across paid, owned and earned channels designed to build brand awareness, engagement, purchase preference and sales for the Kensington brand. You will help set the vision for digital marketing initiatives and assist with translating business objectives into actionable digital and social recommendations. This is a hands-on and challenging role in which you will need to fulfill multiple areas of responsibility across digital and work cross-functionally with multiple departments.
Your responsibilities as a Digital Marketing Manager:
- Develop and project manage digital marketing programs, including but not limited to digital and social advertising, search marketing (SEO/SEM) and inbound lead capture
- Lead the continuous development and optimization of the global Kensington website. Create and execute SEO strategy with measurable results. Lead development initiatives to improve the user experience with the site as well as the effectiveness of the site as a tool to support region business objectives.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies and vendors to deliver and optimize digital programs
- Work to ensure tight integration with digital marketing and all other marketing and sales channels.
- Compile, review and communicate monthly/quarterly qualitative and quantitative reports on digital marketing performance, driving actionable insights for future efforts; communicate best practices and share lessons learned throughout the organization
- Leverage data trends to optimize spend and performance of all digital activities.
- Work to gain efficiencies and scalability within processes and protocols as it pertains to digital marketing execution
- Monitor competitors' successes and shortcomings, as well as relevant brands that exhibit best in class digital marketing programs
- Keep informed of industry activities as well as new digital approaches, resources, opportunities and best practices Understand region market differences, meet and collaborate with local sales and marketing to understand their unique situation and needs. Assist in communicating needs to rest of the global organization.
- Drive innovation in a "test and learn" culture
- Train and support the organization in how to use best practices in digital/social to evangelize our brand and product line.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 5+ years proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing website development and SEO initiatives
- Solid knowledge of website analytics and campaign tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google AdWords)
- Experience leading, measuring and optimizing PPC, search, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Detail-oriented with excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated and a team player
- Ability to manage several concurrent activities and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Location: San Mateo, CA/ Austin, TX
- Reports to: Global Marketing Director