The Bath & Body Works Loyalty Marketing Manager will assist the Director of Digital Marketing in the planning & execution of all marketing initiatives tied to the Loyalty Program across all touchpoints.
In partnership with digital and stores marketing, merchandising and operations teams, he/she will be responsible for helping to bring marketing campaigns to life that drive both acquisition & engagement in the program.
Additionally, he/she will collaborate with Loyalty Program Strategy to develop a deep and ongoing understanding of program priorities and roadmap to ensure brand programs continually align to overall objectives.
• Supports the management of all digital marketing activity within the Bath & Body Works loyalty program. Executes a robust roadmap of activities to support marketing and business objectives.
• Partners with cross-functional SMEs to deliver Loyalty marketing initiatives to optimize acquisition, retention, win-back, personalization, and promotional strategies.
• Synthesize analysis of each loyalty marketing campaign, including reward management and communication, member segmentation, behavior-based and triggered messaging. Uncover key findings on performance for each campaign and adjust quickly for future initiatives.
• Plays key role in optimizing ongoing trigger communications to drive enhanced revenue from existing customer base.
• Downloads Brand Marketing Team on strategy to fuel development of content strategy that drives Brand, Channel and Membership objectives
• Supports seasonal & thematic strategy development, including member experience elements such as product and offer exclusives
• Use data-backed measurement and analysis to constantly test, refine and scale campaigns
• Partner with Analytics on the following;
o Analyze customer data, identify customer segments, define actionable segments, and implement test and control groups to refine and scale campaigns in order to create strategic initiatives
o Execution and analysis of each loyalty campaign, including reward management and communication, member segmentation, behavior-based and triggered messaging and performance analysis.
• Monitor competitor CRM and Loyalty programs, testing and adopting best practices to continuously improve program performance and value.
PARTNERSHIP & LEADERSHIP
• Ability to collaborate and negotiate with teams and partners to drive project success: Partners include Creative, Web Operations/I.T., Merchandising, Marketing, Analytics, and external vendors.
• Manage team members and facilitate career growth and development.
• Keep leaders informed of progress through regularly scheduled report outs on programs.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 5-6 years experience in retail loyalty marketing or direct marketing department
• Demonstrated performance Marketing experience
• Experience with digital deployment of Loyalty program; mobile-app based Loyalty experience a plus
• Familiarity with CRM, Loyalty Marketing, and KPIs
• Experience in creating and implementing innovative program plans and strategies, in collaboration with internal and external partner teams
• Adaptable, analytical thinker who can work both strategically as well as in a hands-on/executional capacity
• Intellectual curiosity
• Ability to comfortably work through ambiguity
• Ability to understand program metrics and financial trends, and to dive deep into the numbers in order to fix problems and uncover opportunities
• Experience with providing key marketing inputs such as program positioning and benefits to internal partner marketing teams, to facilitate the development of effective marketing plans and strategies
• Experience with working with multiple teams and stakeholders, creating and executing project plans (including contingency plans), and delivering results on time and on budget
• Demonstrated in-depth understanding of marketing and cross-team processes and relationship needs
• Self-motivated and independent, with the ability to influence others without direct control
• Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills
• Experience within the retail landscape preferred