PIMCO is a global investment solutions provider with more than 2,200 dedicated professionals in 12 countries focused on a single mission: to manage risks and deliver returns for our clients. We are recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients around the world. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities.
The firm is seeking an experienced digitalmarketing professional to lead the strategy and execution of PIMCO’s marketingcampaigns and programs. This key position will be responsible for developing integrated campaigns and programs that drive engagement and scale for our business and data-driven experiences across retail and institutional channels. This person will report to the head of Digital Marketing based in Newport Beach. This team is part of PIMCO’s Global Marketing organization.
This senior digitalmarketing lead is responsible for owning the campaign strategy and evolution of our digitalmarketing activities, interacting with internal and external partners to develop strategies and align resources with a keen focus on driving programs that are integrated and have measurable business impact at scale. This is a strategic role that will work across marketing, technology and compliance and will require a strong balance between managing programs, people and execution simultaneously.
- Own the strategy and evolution of PIMCO’s digitalmarketingcampaigns
- Lead the integrated (digital) marketing efforts for the global marketing organization
- Lead the identification of target audiences and create digitalcampaigns that engage, inform and motivate the end user
- Lead and oversee SEO/SEM, social media and digitalcampaign efforts
- Work closely with channel and international partners to establish best practices and serve as a SME for modernmarketing practices
- Establish new tagging, taxonomy and campaignarchitectures that provide a more holistic measurement framework and better discoverability
- Oversee digital properties (web, social, email) and influence digital content and publishing activities across client touch points to achieve higher engagement and reduce abandonment rates
- Partner to evolve current marketing automation platform into a more integrated experience that can supportmarketingcampaigns globally
- Work with business partners to influence a data driven marketing organization with a commercial focus beyond the top of the funnel
- A minimum of 10 years digitalmarketingexperience
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Experienceworking with global teams in different time zones
- Extensive experience in developing and executing global digitalmarketing programs/campaigns
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to execute in the short-term while simultaneously developing longer-term strategy
- Leadership and interpersonal skills at all organizational levels, strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and ability to manage multi-faceted initiatives
- Strategic thinker, independent problem-solving skills, ability to drive consensus
- Ability to make creative contributions that influence the direction of strategic programs
- Strong analytical skills to measure success and inform future initiatives.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects effectively
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.