Digital Marketing Lead
Located in Oakland’s Jack London Square, A3Ventures is the innovation lab and capital investment engine of AAA. We anticipate needs and shape innovations to help people make sense of our rapidly changing world.
As a Digital Marketing Lead, you will be a core part of an agile and passionate team charged with scaling the growth of GIG Car Share.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be responsible for content creation across social platforms and optimizing online advertising, helping drive rapid consumer adoption and inspiring amazing brand loyalty.
- Create Content: Plan, write, and post content across social media platforms, email newsletter, and blog posts.
- Optimize Digital Media: Plan, execute, and optimize digital media spend by managing media vendors, including ads on social, digital display, and SEM.
- Listen & Respond: Monitor conversations of organic and paid content, engage or elevate issues to Member Care when appropriate.
- Engage Influencers: Build and manage relationships with relevant media and key influencers.
- Analyze:Report, analyze, and recommend changes based on social engagement and COA.
- Research Platforms: Research and recommend use of emerging social media and online advertising platforms.
What You’ve Done
- Social Media: Skilled in strategy planning, tactics, and community management. Understands how content works on a social web, and optimizes content and technology. Has a creative mindset, excellent writing skills, visual eye, and is on top of the latest digitalmarketing trends.
- Writing: Ability to create compelling original content and communicate thoughts and ideas.
- Creativity: Ability to perceive the world in new ways, to find hidden patterns, to make connections between seemingly unrelated phenomena, and to generate solutions.
- Email Marketing: Apply best practices for email drip and retargeting weekly email campaigns.
- Brand Loyalty: Helped to build a brand consumers love, and cultivating a community of brand advocates.
- Research & Analysis: Ability to assess a situation, seek multiple perspectives, gather information, and identify key issues that need to be addressed. Uncover cause-effect relationships, providing basis for problem solving and decision making.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferably in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 3+ years digitalmarketingexperience, specializing in social and/or online advertising. Preferably B2C.
- Experience with paid social media, digital and SEM (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google Ad Words, Apple App Store, MailChimp, Wordpress).
- Experiencereporting on and analyzing web analytics and traditional digital media KPIs.
- Experience using social analytics, insights, and listening tools (e.g. Sprout Social).
Why Join Us?
- Impact. Lead the charge in the mobility as a service movement and enable people’s lives to improve through the sharing economy. Leverage the best of an established 115year-old not for profit combined with start-up speed and agility to create real and meaningful impact.
- Recognition. We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary, annual performance bonuses, benefits, and 401(k) Company match with additional discretionary contribution potential.
- Lifestyle. We do honorable work, and we practice our values: humility, integrity, teamwork, and service. You’ll have the security of a larger organization but you’ll move at startup speed.