The Digital Marketing Director a critical member of the of the senior management client team, and responsible for all consumer digital marketing campaigns and data analytics within the Pharma, MedTech Commercial Practice.
The candidate must be a very strong leader to drive strategic digital consumer marketing direction and be responsible for all digital practice areas including: social media marketing, consumer engagement and monitoring platform, website user experience, consumer forums, media placement, metrics & analytics, and event planning. Person must have an entrepreneurial spirit, as the agency will build as client adoption increases. Candidate must ensure the originality, quality of content and style to meet the client's marketing strategies and objectives.
• Lead strategic component of the development of digital consumer marketing briefs, market research, client input, and digital consumer client workshops.
• Partner with clients to understand brand, messaging, & creative vision
• Gain product knowledge to ensure sound strategic planning, timely & accurate implementation, financial control and a solid client relationship.
• Be thought leader in digital consumer initiatives and our authority regarding current and emerging strategic digital consumer marketing trends
• Possess ability to take abstract concepts to create cutting-edge digital marketing or solutions that are representative of the client's goals, and within brand and compliance guidelines.
• Demonstrate balance of risk management and expedient decision making
• Manage and carry out physician CX / UX, website, Apps, social media, media placement, thought leader events,
• Lead physician market research and has ability to translate insights supporting digital marketing campaign
• Utilize relevant tools for providing analytics/metrics and giving client recommendations based on proven data
• Drive execution of digital marketing campaigns to adhere to client timelines
• Plan and adhere to creative budget
• Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility and trust for client pitches and proposals.
• Collaborate effectively with Client Partner, Business Development, and India agency, medical writing, and IT teams.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities within our digital practice areas.
• Strong Digital Marketing Director profile in creating and managing innovative, successful digital consumer marketing campaign/programs in all relevant channels for the Pharmaceutical Industry.
• Deep understanding of Pharmaceutical consumer marketing: marketing communications, marketing technologies, CRM, Web / Mobile, social media, patient engagement.
• At least 15 years of combined experience in consumer digital marketing and Pharmaceutical blockbuster promotion leadership within the region, preferably working in a leading digital marketing or consulting company,
• Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client deliverables and sales revenue targets.
• Experience working with strategy and creative teams to pitch and sell digital consumer marketing initiatives.
• Understanding of digital health landscape, patient digital engagement and industry trends.
• Demonstration of ability to manage pitches and presentations to senior-level business and executives at leading Pharmaceutical Companies.
• Consumer digital marketing campaign and patient engagement services experience required.