As one of the nation’s leading pediatric health care systems, Nemours is committed to providing all children with their best chance to grow up healthy. We offer integrated, family-centered care to more than 300,000 children each year in our pediatric hospitals, specialty clinics and primary care practices in Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Nemours strives to ensure a healthier tomorrow for all children – even those who may never enter our doors – through our world-changing research, education and advocacy efforts. At Nemours, our Associates help us deliver on the promise we make to every family we have the privilege of serving: to treat their child as if they were our own.The Director of Digital Marketing is responsible for planning, developing, implementing, optimizing, and maintaining a comprehensive and integrated consumer digital marketing program for Nemours’ consumer digital assets to increase brand awareness and preference, generate new consumers, increase market share, improve customer service, deepen consumer engagement and reduce leakage regarding products and services across all service lines. Reporting to the Interim Managing Director, Marketing & Communication, and this role will lead our marketing growth via digital channels: SEO, and paid search, display ads, paid and earned social, websites & apps, and drive brand awareness. This individual will participate as a member of the marketing and communications leadership team, working collaboratively with regional marketing directors as well as enterprise-focused leaders in brand, public relations and enterprise associate communications.
Additionally, this person will connect with Brand leadership to exploit all SEO, paid media and CRM opportunities in the market to ensure synergy with off-line marketing efforts.
The successful candidate will direct the creation of multiple strategic and innovative digital marketing programs to improve patient and family engagement through integrated digital, mobile, social media, as well as technologies that will reach Nemours families on a personal level. By driving the adoption of digital experiences through these initiatives, the Director will evolve, promote and grow our digital footprint and increase growth. The role will also entail developing and deploying digital marketing programs that are relevant, customer-centric and that measures customer’s engagement withNemours and provide ROI.
- Assess the current situation, materials, local, regional and national service lines and design a comprehensive digital plan that works to promote the strengths/assets, while addressing weaknesses and missed opportunities
- Develop and execute a digital marketing strategy that compliments Nemours off-line marketing strategy to grow Nemours’ audience
- Elevate brand awareness and drive utilization through digital properties
- Develop new and creative growth strategies and campaign ideas to drive website traffic and increased app downloads
- Development and creation of email, and influence online display advertising campaigns
- Launch Nemours’ Customer Relationship Management process across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Drive testing, reporting, optimization and analysis on Channel performance to identify key levers and opportunities for improvements
- Monitor Acquisition and Retention trends, best practices, technologies and techniques to evolve and develop the management of these Channels
- Work closely with the Marketing and Digital Innovation teams and collaborate with other departments to ensure alignment with Nemours initiatives and Brand marketing messaging
- Leadership and management: recruit, build, manage and motivate a team of experts responsible for managing our day-to-day operations to meet KPIs and patient acquisition Additional miscellaneous duties and responsibilities, as may be assigned from time to time by employee’s supervisor.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or related field; MBA preferred or equivalent degree
- 7+ years of corporate and/or agency experience in digital marketing required
- Proven ability to innovate and deliver digital marketing campaigns that are impactful, drive sales and ROI
- Experience in developing digital marketing strategies
- Exceptional knowledge of digital trends and social media technologies that will drive digital audience growth
- Experience in planning and managing budgets across channels while achieving high volume growth targets
- Experience with attribution modelling is a plus
- Data driven, with experience in relevant web analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, 1010 Data, Adobe Analytics); you possess strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Advanced computer skills, proven experience in Excel
Our dedication to professionals who are dedicated to children frequently earns Nemours a spot on the list of top workplaces in the communities we serve. Our Associates enjoy comprehensive benefits, including our unique “Bridge to a Healthy Future” pediatric health plan, an integrated wellness program, opportunities for professional growth, and much more. As an equal opportunity employer, Nemours focuses on the best-qualified applicants for our openings.
- Apply with LinkedIn