Who You Are
A data-obsessed digital marketing leader with deep, hands-on experience managing and executing paid digital marketing strategies including search and display advertising campaigns, paid social, and content syndication, as well as overseeing website development and SEO. You are a master of marketing metrics who has developed and implemented pipeline forecasting models and can tell a clear story back to the business of campaign performance, conversion, and ROI - using this data to inform go-forward digital marketing strategies and program dollar investment decisions.
You feel at-home as part of a fast-paced team and organization, where you are both setting the digital marketing strategy, but also rolling up your sleeves to execute the work in the trenches alongside your team. You are a collaborative team player who communicates effectively with your team, your fellow marketing leaders, your cross-functional partners, and the Act-On executive team. You put your heart into your work and your team and are excited about being a 'culture add' and not just a 'culture fit'.
- Develops and oversees digital marketing strategy and budget across all inbound and outbound digital channels, with the goal of increasing awareness, engagement, pipeline creation, and conversion.
- Develops targeted strategy and digital campaigns to support and engage Act-On key verticals, including Tech, Financial Services, and Manufacturing.
- Works with team to create campaigns; such as keyword lists, bidding strategies, digital advertisements, asset development, and campaign optimization.
- Manages and continuously refines Demand Gen Model to provide visibility to the business on pipeline forecast by channel and campaign, taking into account channel velocity, conversion, and campaign costs.
- Partner with marketing leadership team (product marketing, content marketing, field marketing, brand marketing) to test campaign targeting, copy, and creative - driving a cycle of measurement, learnings, and continuous improvement.
- Expert user and champion of Act-On's adaptive marketing platform to build out campaign targeting, segmentation, scoring, landing pages, automated programs, and other key digital marketing assets. Leads team of Act-On marketing automation super users.
- Represents the voice of the customer to Sales, Product Management, Customer Success and other cross-functional partners - sharing feedback on your own experience using Act-On every day on the job.
- Oversee the digital marketing budget, reporting on spend and Marketing ROI of all digital marketing campaigns and activities.
- Manages Digital Marketing Team
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience leading digital marketing / demand generation teams.
- Experience working for a fast-growth, B2B tech/software company a plus.
- Deep Experience developing and managing data-driven pipeline and demand gen forecasting models, in partnership with marketing ops, sales ops, and finance
- Ability to tie digital marketing strategy and program dollar investments back to campaign results, ROI, and go-forward pipeline forecast
- ABM experience in a B2B environment
- Bachelors or Masters degree and 7+ years experience leading digital demand gen marketing