$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
Effective Date: 2019-07-09
ACN is one of the world's largest direct sellers of telecommunications, energy and other essential services, headquartered in Concord, North Carolina. We have global operations in 25 countries and have been rapidly growing since being founded in 1993. We are a privately-held, growth-oriented company that embraces entrepreneurial thinking, quick action, spirit and teamwork!
JOB SUMMARY: We are looking for a digital-minded leader to drive growth for one or more of our leading brands through digital transformation, marketing, e-commerce and technology. The Digital Marketing Director will oversee the daily development and deployment of comprehensive digital marketing campaigns, including SEO, SEM, SMS, emailand content marketing, and social media to effectively and efficiently drive traffic and growth for our business. In this role, you'll work with a growing marketing team looking toleverage the power of digital marketing to attract new and retain existing customers. This individual is collaborative by nature, driven by analytics and a thought leader that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Conceptualize a strategic vision for customer growth complete with a detailed digital marketing plan that can be measured for success.
• Identify opportunities and gaps in communication touchpoints with existing customer base to keep them engaged and retained.
• Compile and analyze key metrics including KPIs, conversion rates, SEO results and user interaction to inform performance as it relates to larger business initiatives.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing team and internal business partners toidentify opportunities for growth and retention
• Manage an internal team of email, content and social media marketers.
• Oversee SEO and online reputation management strategy that is supported by a robust content marketing strategy
• Responsible as the in-house expert on technical SEO strategy including back end SEO, on page SEO, site audits, keyword research, link analysis & acquisition, etc. and work with the appropriate teams to ensure sites are SEO compliant
• Provide clear, strategic direction to the creative services team to develop graphic elements related to all digital marketing initiatives
• Manage PR outreach for new content that supports overall back linking strategy
• Responsible for keeping informed of new technologies, trends and digital marketing tools and bringing these ideas into consideration when building new campaigns. • Collaborates with other senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives.
• Has influence over of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Working expertise of digital marketing, including deep channel knowledge of Paid Search(SEM), Paid Social, SEO, Content Marketing, Display, Native and/or Email with the ability toset best practices and hold teams accountable.
• Experience with in-depth analytics and problem solving with the ability to think strategically and be execution-oriented to drive a fully-integrated digital marketing strategy.
• Expertise in creating and driving quantifiable metrics/KPIs and leverage consumer data tofind quality customers to acquire, engage, retain and reactivate through various marketing channels.
• A continuous-learner mindset with a strong understanding of the evolving digital landscape as it relates to paid and organic trends, user experience, website engagement, and analytics.
• Passionate about collaboration and leading by example.
• Desire to mentor other digital marketing team members and pave the way for their professional growth and development.
• Experience managing an internal digital team that is in growth mode and cross-functional.
• Desire to work hands-on in a performance based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment, while also working, collaborating, and providing strategic directions across various technical and creative teams.
• Performs objective setting, performance appraisals, coaching, and pay reviews.
• Excellent communications skills, verbal and written with a strong work ethic • Ability toprioritize multiple projects to meet overall business needs
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, CMS systems such as WordPress
• Must be entrepreneurial minded and thrive in a fast-paced environment where priorities may shift quickly
• Able to interact with various departments and levels of positions, including top executives
• Possess a sound judgment and decision-making ability
• Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Strong time management with ability to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated experience with strategizing and building end-to-end marketing campaigns inclusive of print, digital and video execution.
• A Bachelor's degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, marketing, etc.) or technology-oriented degree.
• Management experience with direct reports.
• 10+ years developing a career in digital marketing with demonstrated experience strategizing and executing digital marketing campaigns.
• 3+ years' experience managing a digital marketing team.
• Direct Sales or telecommunications experience a plus.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision •
The employee is regularly required to talk and hear
• The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is not intended tobe all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Valid Through: 2019-9-24