We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Developer! As our digital marketing Developer, you will have experience with creating dynamic and responsive content within multiple ESPs, particularly Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget). This role will be instrumental in building the email marketing program from a technical standpoint and growing it into a best-in-class experience. You will have direct influence on creating department processes and workflow.
Email development, including coding emails using HTML and CSS, conducting rendering testing across email clients and mobile devices, as well as some light work on design modification and image creation. Email deployment, including campaign set-up, segmentation, targeting, QA and A/B testing skills. Code emails using HTML, CSS, AmpScript with email best in class. Code responsive design and optimize emails for mobile devices. Able to QA all emails in Litmus. Strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Dreamweaver. Experience executing complex email campaigns in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Understanding of email platform functionality (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), data integration/APIs, CAN-SPAM, and email best practices. Stay up-to-date on industry technology innovations and third-party technology solutions. Thorough knowledge of project planning, development, and delivery best practices.
- Code emails using HTML and able to map data using AMSCRIPT. Including the proofing and testing of the creative content for accuracy to meet and exceed email standards.
- Develop and maintain dynamic content libraries and assign them to customer attributes through coordination of coding within the ESP and coordination with our data partners.
- Collaborate with other teams to identify and execute testing strategy (creative set-up, data mapping)
- Be able to troubleshoot technical issues with or without the help of an email service provider representative, if problems arise with tracking, implementation or deployment of email campaigns.
- Able to work in a tight deadline driven environment, schedule email and follow up with deployment statuses.
- A good understanding of data and the queries used to split the data into segmentations.
- Able to write and use ampscript to properly personalize emails and create multi version emails.
- Understanding / able to run basic reporting for the senior leadership team.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills one-on-one and in large groups, with the ability to communicate high-level concepts.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.HTML, CSS accreditation a plus.
- 2-5 years of experience with email coding and development. Online industry or travel experience a plus.
- Must have email coding experience (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred).
- Ability to work with Adobe Suite of products.
- Understanding of dynamic variable coding and data architecture as it pertains to targeted marketing and dynamic content (within ESP).
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment.
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs