The Digital Strategy Program Leader will be responsible for consulting and advising countries in digital marketing to ensure rapid and successful digital business growth. This leader will be working together with the regional marketing consultants to ensure that the digital strategy is part of the overall marketing strategy and consistent across the plan.
- Ensure that the Domino’s “message” is being projected in a clear, consistent and concise manner in the digital arena in international markets, while allowing for initiative and entrepreneurial freedom
- Consult with Master Franchisees a robust e-commerce and digital marketing plan, including but not limited to optimization of owned e-commerce platforms (OLO, mobile, app), performance media (display, affiliate, paid social, SEM, and others), and image-driving media (owned, display, social, etc.)
- Monitor execution of said plan and share best practice from the Domino’s ecosystem, the category and other categories
- Monitor conversion rates and monetization of digital programs
- Evaluate each country’s needs and recommend digital marketing implementation strategies
- Develop standard operating processes and procedures for digital strategy implementation, as well as best practices from around the world to maximize availability of resources and materials
- Develop and maintain relations with a range of clients, including in country management and international marketing consultants
- Act as an advisor during the development of marketing collateral and digital assets for digital marketing channels
- Provide data to our marketing consultants where necessary around results of digital marketing to ensure best practices are being gathered, communicated and applied
- Educate and train our marketing consultants on overall digital marketing and e-commerce regularly to ensure they can manage basic digital conversations with our franchisees
- Work closely with the US and GOLO teams to ensure best in class thinking is always applied.
- Act as a resource for questions on company best practices on overall digital marketing and e-commerce
- Minimum of 5-8 years of increasingly responsible marketing experience; Ideally 2+ years in a restaurant or QSR industry and experienced in a multi-market capacity
- Experience developing and writing holistic marketing strategies
- Experience with multi-channel optimization of advertising spend –with an emphasis on digital know-how.
- Experience analyzing (quantitative and qualitative) product lines, identifying gaps and developing and launching new products to close those gaps.
- Strong academic credentials, bachelors degree in marketing or related field required, preferably an MBA and a second language
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proven ability to succeed when working in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment
- Demonstrated ability at influencing
- Ability to travel up to 30-60% within region and internationally, depending on business need