Pentair plc (NYSE: PNR) is a global company dedicated to building a safer, more sustainable world. Pentair delivers industry leading products, services and solutions that help people make the best use of the resources they rely on most. Its technology moves the world forward by ensuring that water is plentiful, useful and pure, and that critical equipment and those near it are protected. With 2016 revenues of $4.9 billion, Pentair employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
A global water leader focused on smart, sustainable water and fluid processing applications. It designs, manufactures and delivers innovative solutions to residential, commercial and industrial customers who place a premium on high quality water and fluids. Strategic business units include Aquatic and Environmental Systems, Water Filtration, Water Technologies, Process Technologies, and Fluid Motion. Pentair's Water segment generated approximately $2.8 billion in sales in 2016.
Pentair is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Channel Manager to join our Digital Marketing Team. In this role, the Digital Marketing Channel Manager will be a key asset in our global digital marketing ecosystem for multiple business units. This team member is expected to be a skilled digital marketer and thought leader — well-spoken on digital marketing trends, managing campaigns, lead generation and nurturing, customer engagement and most importantly data driven results. Interested candidates, who meet the requirements below, are encouraged to apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and execute digital marketing campaigns to bring collaboration within the marketing department. Be able to report and optimize on those campaigns in great detail.
- Understand the role and impact of paid digital marketing as part of an integrated, multi-channel marketing strategy, and how all the digitalchannels can work together more effectively.
- Collaborate with the web marketing specialist as the market champion for Pentair’s product across online channels. Bring a past marketing knowledge to improve online product listings.
- Data-driven decision making for promotional planning, execution and optimization.
- Design, manage and implement internet marketing programs working with paid search marketing, organic optimization, blog implementation and link-building.
- Support the content strategies and work with the content specialist to house, organize, optimize the best use of content to reach the essential audience while understanding localization.
- Have a solid understanding of analytics with the ability to analyze and interpret data, setup annotations, understand conversion goals, track performance, review digitalcampaign impact on otherchannel traffic and conversion metrics.
- Oversee agency/vendor relationships: provide strategic direction and manage workload by prioritizing and delegating assignments to reach performance goals.
- Lead evaluation and implementation of third-party tools and features as needed.
- Collaboration with otherdigital marketing team members to improve go-to market strategy of the entire digital marketing ecosystem.
Job Requirements & Skills
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degreerequired; ideally in marketing, business, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in the digital marketing world with proven successful experience
- Full understanding of the principles of search engine marketing through prior knowledge in PPC and SEO and work with vendors to improve those efforts
- Proven knowledge within Adobe Experience Manager and multiple CMSs
- Very strict attention to detail to ensure product consistency across multiple online channels
- Understand the entire digital marketing funnel with a strong sales mentality
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics and ROI analysis
- Strong project management abilities, working with multiple vendors on multiple projects
- Passion for continuous improvement and being the best
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer.