Our client is one of the largest spa and wellness marketing company in North America. They are an established national brand with a blog and social community centered on beauty, fitness, fashion, food and health
The company's wide range of digital and retail products, including the bi-annual industry event are designed to address the evolving operational needs of spa and wellness centers to help grow their business. Its Spa & Wellness Gift Cards are sold in over 75,000 locations nationwide and accepted at over 10,000 partner locations. In addition, the gift card is sold directly on its website, as well as, through many B2B loyalty/ incentive and wellness program channels.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager on the planning, execution, day-to-day management and analysis of integrated digital marketing campaigns & partnerships.
- Spearhead the utilization of all social media platforms in the growth and evolution of the brand.
- Aiding in the development and implementation of omni-channeldigital marketing strategies that generate a lifetime value model for user acquisition and retention.
- Contribute to the growth and success of the businesses' initiatives with direct oversight of marketing channels and processes.
- Be the first point of contact for incoming leads/connections in the digital/social media sphere.
- Play an active role in developing, planning and executing the company media & social/digital initiatives and programs while maintaining brand voice and ensuring clear and consistent brand messaging.
- Help develop strong cross-functional brand & influencer partnerships to help increase brand awareness and educate consumers.
- Communicating and coordinating with potential partners to help develop strategy, collect digital assets and manage a calendar.
- Use best practices for social media and digital marketing to assist with the expansion of the brand and establishing goals for engagement and sales growth.
- Create, test, and optimize advertising creative and copy across advertising channels.
- Creating reports and presentations for management to develop and refine plans and roadmaps.
- Embrace data-driven marketing from planning to results, using data to inform your decisions.
- 2 - 4 years in digital and social media marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing
- Excellent communication skills and comfort interfacing with C-suite executives
- Understanding of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics. Knowledge of and experience with online retailing and ecommerce.
- Experience with WordPress as well as social media management tools, like Buffer and Hootsuite
- Strong interest in Digital Marketing & Social Media is essential
- Demonstrated ability to perform towards clear KPI's and to generate marketing ROI.
- Is metrics-oriented and numbers driven. Possesses the ability to create and iterate campaigns based on data.
- Strong desire to work in a hyper-growth fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and able to manage priorities without oversight
- Ability to work cross-functionally based on needs of the business (as project lead or contributor)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite programs (Word, PPT, Excel, etc); Familiar with InDesign/Photoshop or commitment to learn. Experience working with a CMS, HTML / CSS, SQL, general programming a plus