LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways noother company can. We’re much more than adigital resume - we transform lives through innovative products andtechnology.
Searching for your dream job? AtLinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The Performance Operations & Insights team provides insights, analysis, andreporting to improve and scale marketing performance atLinkedIn. We use data and analysis to informcampaign strategy and operations for theLinkedIn marketing team across allchannels including email,digital, andweb marketing, and across multiple types of marketing, including acquisition, customer, and brand/consumer marketing.
- The Performance Operations & Insights team provides insights, analysis, and reporting to improve and scale marketing performance at LinkedIn.
- We use data and analysis to inform campaign strategy and operations for the LinkedIn marketing team across all channels including email, digital, and web marketing, and across multiple types of marketing, including acquisition, customer, and brand/consumer marketing.
- As a Marketing Analytics Manager on our team, you will support a global marketing team across all of LinkedIn’s business lines and marketing channels.
- You will own the relationship with your marketing partners and stakeholders, seeking to scale meaningful insights for a sizeable team.
- BA/BS degree
- 4+years ofexperiencein marketing analytics, business analytics, operations analytics organizations
- Experience with a variety of marketing systems and tools, like Google Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Qlikview, and Omniture
- Experience in leading impactful data-related or analytics projects related to marketing and visually presenting and communicating findings with minimal supervision
- Experience and comfort with using and analyzing large data sets, often with little documentation or resources
- Experience in communicating and collaborating with cross-functional teams (e.g, marketing, sales, finance, business analytics, and engineering) at various levels (e.g, peers to senior leadership)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience with APIs for Google, Facebook, and other media tools are a plus
- Expertise in a data visualization tool, particularly Tableau
- Intermediate knowledge of PowerPoint, including ability to use PowerPoint to communicate analytical insights effectively to stakeholders
- Understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem
- Ability to provide the minimal viable product (MVP) rather than a perfect solution
- Motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to provide structure to unstructured, ambiguous problems
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams independently
- A positive, team-first attitude