Role: Digital Marketing Analyst
Experience Level: 2 to 5 Years
Work location: Philadelphia, PA
Employment Mode: Full Time/ Permanent
- Work with business users and other stakeholders to understand business problems and processes. Design and develop custom dashboards concepts for client reporting using Tableau.
- Reporting on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing insights based on available analytics data. Analysing effects of different online and offline channels and consulting on strategies for improvement and growth. Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution. Perform ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketingcampaigns.
- Partner with Marketing team to identify key visitor segments for various campaigns. Identify client objectives and design suitable measurement strategies and benchmark performance and KPIs. Provide consultancy to troubleshoot campaign and performance issues and propose methodical optimization tests, both on-site and campaign based.
- Work in conjunction of a decision science and data analytics team gather and analyses large volumes of quantitative and qualitative data and formulate a deep understanding of the performance of an organization.
- Applying the right analysis frameworks to develop creative solutions to complex problems.
- Planning and executing both short-term and long-range projects and manage deliverables, teamwork and client expectations
- Optimize paid social marketingcampaigns and define audience segments that align with product line goals.
- Support business functions to build ETL solutions by Using DW/BI toolkits to collect, record, and provide access to data and assist the Enterprise in making better business decisions. Provide support to existing DW/BI solutions using architecture and development best practices including data design, data transport, data access, data visualization, and data quality/metadata techniques. Designs and develops services for transformation, Integration and reporting solution.
- 2-3 yrs. experience in SEO analysis, Digital Marketing, SEM, Google Analytics, Link Building, Keyword portfolio Optimization, SQL, MS SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Hands on experience on Tableau or Power BI will be an added advantage.
- Must have excellent aptitude and expertise in business analysis and awareness of quantitative analysis techniques
- Must have a willingness to learn and apply emerging trends in business research and analysis.
- Must have a strong desire to work in an entrepreneurial self-driven and creative environment with minimal supervision and a passion for developing new value-added solutions for clients across a variety of industries.