The digital marketing analyst will be responsible for data analysis across all digitalchannels, including email, social media & web. He/she suggests actionable information to make improvements to help optimize process and user experience. Duties include website reporting, organic optimization, social media analysis, projection modeling for digitalchannels and investments. Recommends and analyzes results of tests and changes in donor segmentation.
- Analyzes data, identifies trends, conducts research, and prepares regular and special reports as it pertains to Biomed digitalchannels, including website, mobile app, email, social and paid media.
- Ensures that marketing campaign, funnels and customer behavior flows are tracked accurately for reporting and analysis purposes.
- Identifies new business opportunity, revenue and profit stream by analyzing online customer behavior and trend. Makes actionable recommendations to management.
- Conducts cost benefit impact analysis and other complex analysis pertaining to paid search, organic search, referral and other online channel programs.
- Develops standardized metrics and custom reports for online channels. Analyzes reports for the purpose of interpreting market conditions and potentials for increasing digital appointment
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Finance or Business Administration.
- Experience: Minimum requirement of 5 to 7 years of successful related experiencerequired. Related experience includes analytical and operational roles in ecommerce, Corporate Finance, Marketing or Sales.
- Expert in Adobe Analytics as well as Google Analytics required. Knowledge in Adobe Experience Manager.
- Expert in Excel (v lookups and pivot tables/charts a must). Experience with query design and SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of data visualization tools such as Lumira, Design Studio, etc.
- Ability to build and maintain models that perform cost benefit analysis.
- Ability to organize data and create reports from various sources.
- Ability to capture and document business and reporting requirements from multiple sources.
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage simultaneous data analysis requests of varying size and scope.
- Proficient in Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently (self-directed) and within a team environment.
- Must be a proactive, flexible, and a problem solver.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent group presentation skills.