$80K — $90K + tbd *
Will work remotely for now, however, would need to be able to work onsite at Orlando, FL once we return to office.
The Analyst will join our growing team of data analytics experts and help drive accurate data collection, processing, modeling, and analysis. They will work closely with contributors across digital, brand, product, sales, and marketing to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. They will ensure data accuracy and consistency within the Google Analytics reporting interface. They will assist the team by designing and creating procedures for team members to follow and deploy across channels to track, measure and report key performance metrics. The Digital Analytics & Testing Analyst will leverage digital attribution models, predictive models, and analytical techniques to interpret key findings from digital data and source system company data. He/she will leverage these insights to make recommendations and provide key findings to drive initiatives that support business objectives. He/She will create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to the website experience and performance.
Data Analytics & Tagging
• Validate tags deployed are firing correctly and data flowing into the reporting UI is accurate.
• Managing Admin functions within reporting UI, including but not exclusive to property/view set up, filters, custom dimensions, channel customization, goal set up and user access.
• Analyzing online user behavior, conversion data and customer journeys/booking funnel analysis for multi-channel attribution.
• Collaborate with online and offline channel marketing members to present a consistent and clear view of the customer, enabling business leaders to make appropriate strategic decisions both within and beyond the web.
• Provide input and recommendations on customer experience, customer engagement, and key KPIs for campaign performance.
• Leverage analytics tools and libraries (R or Python) to effectively evaluate online and offline behaviors and trends.
• Gather reporting requirements from various stakeholders and translate into analytics and tagging requirements.
• Performing ad-hoc analytics influencing conversion optimization strategies with solid analytical data.
• Using methodical performance analysis to influence/support campaign strategies.
• Use Google Analytics Enhanced eCommerce to develop insights and minimize booking flow fall out.
• Innovate and refine current data governance structures and best practices.
• This person will analyze data, create dashboards, conduct QA, and provide actionable reporting. They will need to create and manage automated dashboards/reports for end users’ ad-hoc web analytics reporting.
• Report on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on analytical data (extracted from Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other Universal Analytics including 3rd party data mining/analysis portals).
• Experience in using 3rd party data visualization tools, such as Tableau or Google Data Studio for creating reports
• Developing/Implementing custom marketing dashboard concepts for various in-house departments and business partners based on reporting needs for increasing ROI respectively.
• Present recommendations based on traffic trends for improving site conversion.
• Prepare reporting decks for key stakeholders
• Participate in process improvement to ensure analytics are a part of dev cycles and business delivery.
• Develop strong working relationships with all touch points across the data life-cycle
• Routinely perform data validation with reporting platform
A/B & Multivariate Testing
• Create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to the website experience and performance.
• Hands on experience in setting up experiments using Google Optimize or other 3rd Testing Platforms, such as Optimizely, Adobe Target, Maxymiser.
• Perform qualitative usability testing on new website features and functionality.
• Identify opportunities for the implementation of innovative methodologies to improve overall analytics structure.
• Using available data sources to administer drill-down methodologies and to identify and troubleshoot campaign performance issues.
• Identifying objectives and advising on suitable measurement strategies.
• Utilization of research and analytical tools to properly optimize campaigns.
• Attend training and meetings as needed.
Knowledge & skills:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with the Google Analytics platform required
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with Digital Reporting, using visualization reporting tools as, Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI, Datarama
• Minimum of 2 year of experience with Multivariate & A/B testing tools, such as Google Optimize, Optimizely, Adobe Target, Maxymiser
• Minimum 2 years working with eCommerce websites
• Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a tag management platform, preferred
• Able to analyze large sets of raw data, draw conclusions and relationships and develop actionable recommendations
• Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics Enhanced eCommerce platform
• Extensive knowledge of CRO and the various techniques involved
• Experience in statistical software suites (R, Python, SAS)
• SQL experience preferred (MSSQL, Oracle SQL, Big Query SQL)
• Advanced Excel skills, including experience-using formulas, pivot tables etc.
• Advanced MS PowerPoint skills
• The ability and strong desire to think analytically, to be able to identify and solve problems through data analysis
• Understanding of CRM data relationships and building connections between various data sources.
• Presentation skills: contributing slides and/or data to reporting decks for key stakeholders
• Advanced Google Marketing Platform 360 (Google Analytics, Data Studio, Google Adwords, DoubleClick).
• Strong attention to information details, metrics validation, report formatting, and accuracy is mandatory
• Successful organization skills and ability to execute effectively on assigned workload
• Confident, clear, effective communication - both internal teams and client-side
• Persistently and proactively provide support and solutions to projects and client problems
• Flexible, adaptable, and able to function effectively under pressure (continually maintains a professional demeanor)
• A team player who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, and customer-centric
• 2+ years marketing experience; or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience, required.
• 2+ years of Digital Analytics experience, required.
• 2+ years of Digital Reporting experience, required.
• 2+ years of Testing experience, required.
• 2+ years of data segmentation and integration experience.
• 2+ years of eCommerce analytics experience, preferred
• 1+ years of Google Tag Manager Experience, preferred.
• Social media experience, a plus.
• Email marketing experience, a plus.
• Paid Media experience, a plus
Valid through: 7/1/2021