Digital Marketing Analyst
MI - Novi
Why Learning Care Group?
We are the 2nd largest leader in for profit early education headquartered Novi. We have 7 unique school brands: ChildTime, La Petite, Montessori, Tutor Time, The Children’s Courtyard, Creative Kids and Everbrook Academy and a total of 900+ school locations across the country. We believe our employees empower our brand and are the reason behind our success. Meaningful work is part of our day to day life as we work to improve the lives of our children and their families
Likewise, we care about the well being of our employees at LCG! iCare is a foundation that was started in hopes to help our employees who are in need when life circumstances put them in a difficult spot. iCare allows team members to help and support other team members through small donations that make a large difference.
Employee engagement is one of the keys to our success at LCG! Employees enjoy events such as summer outings, employee appreciation week, and a great work-life balance! Our newly renovated corporate headquarters houses over 300 plus employees that have access to innovative technology, collaborative teams, and inspired learning solutions. Does Learning Care Group sound like the place for you? Apply today!
The Marketing Analyst
This position will provide data, analysis, forecasting, modeling and trends to inform the Marketing team and optimize marketing plans. Closely analyze the marketing database to identify trends for lead management interactions resulting in conversion (interest to tour, tour to enrollment) and interaction best practices.
- Access database to forecast and identify trends for lead management, conversion and marketing best practices.
- Provide analysis for digital platforms including website traffic, web funnel metrics, and lead conversion metrics.
- Partner with Digital Manager and digital agency to analyze and optimize paid search, SEO and re-targeting campaigns using Adobe AdLens tool.
- Deliver periodic bottom-up/top-down lead reporting by segment (brand, region, school, etc.) to identify trends.
- Assist/lead the development of lead conversion modeling.
- Generate ad-hoc analysis to generate insights as needed.
- Support CRM Marketing Managers to coordinate, build, and deploy email campaigns in Salesforce (ExactTarget).
- Perform campaign design, audience selection, build and implement test segments within Salesforce (ExactTarget).
- Make recommendations for optimization and enhancements based on test segment learning.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Finance or related field.
- Must have at least five years experience in a marketing analytics role.
- Ability to take data and not only understand the story, but be able to make recommendations marketing campaigns should be driven.
- Previous experience in a multi-unit or retail environment preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with competing priorities.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Salesforce (ExactTarget). Knowledge of Google Analytics