Alliances PMO – Facebook Deloitte Alliance
Location: Open (prefer San Francisco/San Jose)
Do you excel at building relationships and enjoy coordinating the go-to-market (GTM) and operational activities of a strategic and growing practice? Are you passionate about managing and delivering mission critical projects in a team environment? If so, you may be a great fit for our Facebook Alliance team.
The role supporting the Facebook Alliance will be responsible for managing a portfolio of projects, which support the long term goals of the alliances organization. A successful candidate will be goal-directed and milestone-oriented, while maintaining a long-term focus on enhancing & delivering quality processes for the team.
Externally we refer to this role as a DigitalMarketing Account Executive, internally we consider it a Project Management Office (PMO) role. It is a Manager level role.
Work You’ll Do:
The Facebook Alliance PMO will have a breadth of responsibilities, and act as a central point of coordination for initiatives related to the Facebook Alliance. The following activities will be the main focus of this role:
• Go-to-Market (GTM) Plans – Work with the Lead Alliance Partner (LAP) and other alliance leaders to develop and maintain a GTM plan for Facebook.
• Project Management & Reporting– Take charge and lead the management of a portfolio of initiatives that are critical to the Facebook alliance strategy. Work closely with team members to identify any risks to the initiatives and institute a remediation plan to keep the initiatives on target. Manage the GTM budget, coordinate the multiple initiatives required to stand up this alliance and communicate progress to key stakeholders, in the US – and then globally.
• Pipeline Tracking & Information Management – Maintain an accurate joint sales pipeline between Deloitte and Facebook. Perform management functions including Won/Lost/Abandoned opportunity analysis, and track the key next steps for top pursuits.
• Practice Communications & Knowledge Management – Coordinate all aspects of alliance communications, in close collaboration with Alliance Marketing Manager, and with Facebook counterparts as appropriate. Ensure that key wins are recorded, tracked and communicated to the field. Maintain AllianceSource as the central repository for all Facebook alliance related information. Maintain a central repository of key Marketing Transformation materials, produced by Facebook transformation projects, and coordinate distribution to global teams.
• Process Improvement – Analyze and suggest improvements to existing processes to drive efficiency across the team. Establish yourself as a creative problem solver who continually adds value.
• Executive Presentation – Support the Facebook Alliance in developing highly-polished, executive level presentations and other deliverables. Demonstrate good institutional knowledge to understand and analyze how Deloitte operates internally and to tailor messaging to a target audience.
• Marketing & Communication – Work closely with colleagues to develop effective communications plans, campaigns, marketing materials, eminence and sales assets. Support opportunities to demonstrate Deloitte’s marketing transformation capabilities at conferences, via web presence and leveraging otherchannels as appropriate.
How You’ll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5-7 years professional experience, with 3+ years of account management experience.
• Work experience in digital marketing. Relevant roles include: account management for a large marketing company, experience implementing digital marketing transformation projects.
• Demonstrated experience building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies, including senior level executives, consulting resources, technical teams, and sales representatives.
• Ability to understand and translate technical information into business and sales opportunities.
• Savvy at navigating complex organizations and connecting the right people within each organization.
• Ability to think strategically, while staying focused on monitoring the progress of action items assigned to team members, and bringing them to conclusion within appropriate time frames.
• Ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders when divergent opinions are present.
• Strong executive presence, complemented by clear and convincing communication skills to respective client teams through oral, written, and formal presentation mediums. Regular communication and work with Deloitte PMDs to be expected.
• High degree of integrity by honoring commitments and demonstrating consistent and predictable follow-up.
• Willingness to travel up to 50%, depending on home base.
• Agency experience strongly preferred.
Requisition code: E18NATCMGRCR008-ALL