*This is a remote/work from home that can be filled anywhere in the USA*
Are you someone who has a passion for digital marketing?
Do you have a desire to work with multiple teams and present in front of clients?
Does working for an industry leading global company sound great toyou?
We may have the position for you!!
This position is responsible for the oversight, fulfillment and success of the Traveler Engagement practice area within BCD Travel's consulting firm, Advito.
Traveler Engagement services are offered to global corporations witha managed travel program. The team creates marketing strategies and tactics (digital, traditional) to market their travel programs, build awareness, influence purchases, and build loyalty. This position willlead a global team of marketing consultants and coordinators, overseeing client projects and supporting, developing and growing the team. This position will also be responsible for ensuring the financial success of client projects for both the client and the business, and the continued growth of the practice area.
Candidates must have expertise in digital marketing, projectmanagement, advanced data analytics, and consulting and/or client account management.
- Manage the Marketing Consulting team by ensuring all client engagements adhere to timelines, expectations and resource budgets.
- Ensure team is conducting client presentations that provide exceptional analysis and consultancy
- Help Marketing Consulting team problem-solve; handle client escalations and contribute to client projects in a leadership/supervisory role
- Provide assistance to team in development of content and idea generation
- Ensure process and resource efficiency and effectiveness within the marketing consulting team to maximize effectiveness and profitability
- Identify, create, and grow client service engagements and financial success
- Ensure client retention rate grows through exceptional service
- Manage the team to meet or exceed KPIs associated withproject delivery
- Develop enriched marketing metrics and dashboards
- Work on ROI methodology for client deliverables with cross-functional groups.
- Stay abreast of travel industry trends and technology product lines and work with leadership to develop new innovative services and tools
- Identify competitive threats and work with leadership toincorporate into business strategy
- Provide client and market feedback to Advito leadership team
- Team Management, Staffing, and Career Development
- Strong marketing and digital marketing experience required
- Experience managing multiple client relationships while meeting deadlines and producing quality work
- Demonstrated success in managing teams of marketing consultants or client service account managers
- Experience presenting in front of large groups
- Advanced marketing data analytics skills
- Highly developed problem solving and decision-making capabilities
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access software skillsrequired; Tableau, Domo, or other data visualization toolspreferred
- Demonstrated team management and leadership ability for leading and working with a diverse, cross functional global team
- Marketing agency/digital marketing agency experiencepreferred
- Travel industry experience preferred but not required