$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Ready for a new challenge with a fast-growing company that inspires innovation and facilitates personal growth? We're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager that will drive demand and revenue growth through strategic and best-in-class SEO and website strategy.
This position includes managing and executing SEO strategy, auditing and optimizing current content and efforts to drive effectiveness (conversion rates) and efficiency (reduce cost per acquisition), and outlining the necessary steps to meet aggressive growth targets all while keeping pace with SEO trends and industry best practices.
This position also includes day-to-day content management responsibility for our core website (AvidXchange.com) and its associated properties and platforms.
The right candidate will have a proven track record of driving exposure on various search engines (Google, Bing, etc.) through SEO execution, drive meaningful results, and be able to communicate to peers, cross-functionally, and to all levels of management on strategy development, execution, timelines, and results. This candidate will also have experience in website content management, user experience strategy and design, conversion optimization, and overall website best practices for B2B branding and demand generation.
· Act as subject matter expert for SEO including technical execution requirements, effective positioning, and competitive landscapes.
· Build scalable and actionable SEO strategies that drive demand and can be tied to pipeline creation and revenue (on-page and off-page).
· Create and execute a strategic keyword research and analysis process in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
· Provide recommendations from analysis with the intention of driving performance-based change on the website.
· Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword-specific.
· Develop and implement link building campaigns.
· Conduct competitive research, as well as manage and administer search tools for demand generation and campaign development purposes SEMrush, Compete, Moz, AHRefs, Google Search Console, etc.
· Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
· Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
· Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
· Work with the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing to develop a website traffic, engagement and conversion plan and create associated goals and benchmarks for performance.
· Day-to-day content management of our core website properties and associated landing pages (including images, tools and content).
· Drive iterative and performance-based change on the website through day-to-day maintenance.
· Execute wireframes and mockup re-vamped or new site pages/templates and present to marketing leadership.
· Create and optimize our web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.
· Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience and optimize conversion for prospects, leads, and customers.
· Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, developers and other project stakeholders.
· Generate monthly and quarterly reporting on SEO and web performance.
· Partner with fellow brand, digital and campaign marketers to increase marketing results.
· Develop, evaluate and oversee web/conversion optimization and A/B testing protocols.
· Maintain effective, cohesive and engaging brand messaging.
· Work results can influence short-term tactical decisions.
· Work results can influence revenue generation for the company.
· Output is often reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy.
Valid Through: 2019-11-1