- Oversee the development and execution of marketing communications initiatives including product launches, sales collateral, tradeshows, campaigns, social site presence, company website, public relations, internal communication, and corporate events.
- Manage brand delivery and consistency across all markets for all product lines.
- Establish, own and drive a strategic internal and external communications strategy that positively affects employees’ and customers’ understanding, engagement and commitment with the result of an even stronger connection to the company and leads to a return on investment.
- Actively lead, build and manage the communications team to produce high quality engaging publications, websites, shows and events.
- Manage and leverage outside professionals who are currently serving as brand ambassadors.
- Collaborate closely with managers in Marketing, Sales, and Communications within the division and around the world.
- In-depth marketing experience and a passion for paring digital and traditional technologies with consistent brand messaging.
- Provide forward-thinking ideas to foster and build relationships between our brands, consumers and customers to maximize sales.
- Social Mediaexperience with a concentration on listening and reporting. Working knowledge SEM, SEO, mobile optimization, and display media
- Successful experience driving traffic, generating relationships and converting shoppers into buyers. Strong working knowledge of analytics and rank improvement
- Experience with developing excellent company presence at events and shows and creating an inviting and alluring environment
- Experience successfully building, coaching, and motivating high performing teams while holding employees accountable.
- Ultimately, able to drive all digital and traditional marketing efforts to achieve our business goals
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or business related field
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years experience in marketing communications for products, significant brands and company PR
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing a marketing communications/ Go-To-Market team