We are looking for a Digital Intelligence Manager who has a strong understanding with web analytics and is able to create custom reporting within Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics. The ideal person is someone who is able to create a narrative through all the reports to provide an analytics strategy around their client’s business objectives. You will have the opportunity to further your knowledge in analytics within the digital marketing space and collaborate with various digital marketing channels to create holistic solutions for clients!
You Will Be
- Working directly with clients across a wide range of industries from both business & technical-centric roles.
- Translating business goals into technical requirements & working closely with developers to implement new tags
- Diving deep into Google Analytics, and/or Adobe Analytics & providing insights to help businesses grow & invest intelligently in their marketing mix
- Auditing existing analytics implementations and presenting your analysis to clients
- Developing measurement strategies around client’s business goals and working closely with our development team to implement tagging changes
You Must Have
- 2-3 years of hands on experience working inside of Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics .
- 1-2 years of working with clients and/or reporting measurement insights to marketing stakeholders within an organization.
- Awareness of the wider Digital Marketing space, including Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO & general Digital Marketing strategy.
- Experience visualizing data to communicate analysis with stakeholders in Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, or other visualization platform.
- The ability to know your way around a spreadsheet – beyond simple data input, you’re well versed when it comes to basic data analysis.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Suite
- An understanding with connecting online & offline data sets within Google Analytics a bonus