- Work closely with HJF personnel, including project management and IT personnel of varied technical knowledge, to provide technical and functional support for HJF’s innovative solutions.
- Provide technical support for ServiceNow and customize the system in the following areas: Workflows, Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Scripts, Service Portal, and API WebHooks.
- Understand and translate complex business system integration requirements, and produce web services via SOAP, REST, and JSON.
- Deliver scalable designs utilizing ServiceNow’s Jakarta platform.
- Learn the functionality of the current and new IT solutions that interface with HJF customers, including the IT business systems and enterprise applications.
- Support the development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of IT systems based on stakeholder needs and organizational standards.
- Explain complex technical issues to project management and IT personnel in an easy-to-understand manner and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
- Participate in root cause analysis in order to help recommend and develop the most optimal solution that maximizes operational efficiency and drives innovation.
- Ensure the prompt and efficient resolution of technical challenges, and document lessons learned.
- Create technical documentation updated to the latest enhancement or release.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to identify and describe system dependencies and system integration points.
- A solid understanding of computer science and software engineering concepts, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
- GlideRecord querying and Jelly Scripting abilities are preferred.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills, as well as the skills to work in a dynamic environment where priorities change rapidly.
- Experience developing business requirements, instructional and procedural documentation and presentations.
- Experience facilitating discovery sessions or focus groups.
Minimum Education/Training Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, engineering, or a related discipline.
Minimum Experience: 2 - 4 years of related experience with ServiceNow development experiencepreferred.