- Solve complex business and technical problems using latest emerging technologies and proposing various solutions in a comprehensible manner.
- Design and architect scalable and distributed applications using innovative solutions.
- Collaborate with other Solution architects to design a unified multi-brand solution which will work across all Inspire Brands.
- Design solutions that are scalable and flexible to support different brand demands.
- Influence the successful implementation of these designs and architectures by managing expectations and risks and balancing tactical and strategic approach.
- Collaborate with other architects and technology teams to provide direction and design in an Agile environment.
- Creates reliable solution plans that include cost estimates and optimized delivery approaches by working with the business and technology teams, enforcing governance and compliance activities for the solution.
- Identify new disruptive technologies to provide business value.
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or similar required
- Graduate degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years, preferably 15+ years, of experience in application design and development, and systems life cycle management
- 5+ years of architecture experience working on complex enterprise systems
- 3+ years of experience in designing and prototyping innovative solutions
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
- Expertise with emerging technologies not limited to contactless pay, blockchain, mobile tech, omnichannel commerce, application innovation
- Strong demonstrable experience leading architecture development for enterprise scale systems in public clouds (Azure, AWS, GCP), preferably with Azure experience
- Experience converting business requirements to designs and user stories.
- Experience working in an Agile environment across multiple scrum teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills
- Deep understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability, all the so-called “capabilities” of a system
- Hands on coding experience in developing solutions and/or POCs leveraging cloud based PaaS, and/or open sources frameworks
- Hands on coding experience with Java and/or C#