The design team develops custom automotive centric ICs using ARM Cortex-M based micro-controllers and integrate Analog and mixed signal, RF and Power Management IPs bringing a complete solution to our international customer base.
In this position, the IC Engineer is responsible for managing and executing all activities associated with design, integration, verification and maintenance of digital IPs integrated in IC used in the area of embedded micro controller-based system solutions. The IC design responsibilities will include building digital components based on customer application specific requirements or IP standards and support the team to complete the design including top level integration, physical design support (constraints and gate level verification).
· Work with System team to define IP specification.
· Write RTL to implement digital IP based on a design specification.
· Write implementation document of the digital IP.
· Develop block level test bench, test cases to check basic functionality of the design.
· Work in integration of digital IP at the chip level.
· Run RTL and gate level functional verification, debug failures, manage bug tracking, and analyze and close coverage.
· Work with FW engineer for the integration of the digital IP functionality at the system level in the application.
· Support application engineer in the debug of the digital IP on the silicon.
· Master’s degree in electrical engineering
· 10 Years of relevant experience
· Develop RTL (Verilog) and detailed documentation.
· Support synthesis, STA, and logic equivalency checks.
· RTL & gate level simulations.
· Demonstrate knowledge of designing digital blocks using Verilog code.
· Demonstrated knowledge of digital circuit simulation tools and front-end environments, particularly Cadence based.
· Demonstrated knowledge of lab equipment tools such a logic analyzer
· Demonstrated knowledge of revision control systems
· Programming in ruby, python, perl languages
· Excellent communication skills
· Report progress to the team leader on a regular basis.
Valid through: 6/9/2021