$130K — $160K + $100K bonus
· Looking to bring on a driven new Sales Leader who specializes in opening new doors in the IT product space.
· This individual would play a critical part in the company's new business department to expand our unique product offerings.
· This position will be responsible for generating leads with potential new clients for our Healthcare Product division, to help the company ultimately win new business.
· The ideal candidate will work with other senior leaders in the organization to develop and maintain regular contact with prospects, partners, and vendors to produce qualified leads and convert new business for the company.
· Past track record selling platform/products in Healthcare Payer/Provider space is must
· Principle Responsibilities Prospecting:
· Sales and hunting skills with relationships selling products in Payer or Provider space to CIO, CMO(Chief Medical officer), CNO(Chief Nursing officer) or other leaders
o Lead generation, create and maintain a database of prospective clients using the CRM tool.
o Conduct outreach and follow-up to key prospective clients across the IT landscape
o Attend Industry days, conferences, networking events to build relationship partnerships
o Develop and Leverage our marketing materials (e.g. case studies, thought leadership, events) and external Business Intelligence tools to reach prospects with messaging relevant to how our Healthcare product division can help them achieve their business objectives and support their digital transformation
· Marketing and sending focused information to clients:
o Track, monitor and report on all lead generation activities to continuously secure meetings with new prospects
· Sales Pitch Support:
o Prepare focused marketing materials
o Aid in the development of pitch background materials, including prospective client contact and business background research
o Support pitch deck development in partnership with Account, Strategy and Creative leads
· Draft RFI / RFP responses
Required Knowledge and Skills:
· Bachelors Degree
· 10+ years' experience in a company or professional services firm environment
· Experience working with IT product sales cycle and knowledge of how their challenges differ from other verticals
· A dynamic personality with excellent people skills, especially with those at a senior level
· Strong persuasive writing ability
· Entrepreneurial spirit with strong attention to detail
· Demonstrates ingenuity in attracting prospects
· Quick learner, grasping the intricacies of our company IT products and client work to apply to lead generation efforts effectively
· Travel domestically (50% - 60%)
Valid through: 12/22/2020
$150K — $200K + $100K bonus