Ready to manage digital fundraising campaigns for one of the country’s largest, most respected children’s health charities? Crosby seeks a Digital Fundraising Program Manager to plan and implement multi-channelcampaigns to acquire, nurture and grow an organization’s donor base and revenue. You’ll help manage campaigns from concept to execution, and shepherd digital efforts ranging from paid search, social media, e-mail, display, mobile, and website development. You should be comfortable evaluating data from multiple sources and platforms, and have experience using monitoring and measurement tools. This position is in Crosby’s Annapolis headquarters.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6-8 years of experience managing digital fundraising programs across all channels: paid search, email, social, display and mobile.
- Skilled at using remarketing techniques and look-alike audiences across channels to move audiences through the donor journey.
- Adept at defining KPIs and metrics of success, and collecting/analyzing data to improve conversions, increase giving levels and boost overall campaign performance.
- Working knowledge of messaging, creative and digital media and landing page testing strategies.
- Able to organize, analyze and develop analytics reports to present large amounts of performance data.
- Experience managing processes and creative/technology teams to develop strong content, responsive web/mobile sites and landing pages.
- Familiarity with digital fundraising content management systems (Classy, Convio, Blackbaud, Luminate, WordPress), email service providers (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Emma), and marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, Salesforce, Marketo).
- Knows and consistently stays abreast of digital fundraising trends, techniques and technologies.
- Able to cultivate strong internal/external relationships by providing trusted counsel on digital marketing matters.
- Has strong capability to multi-task and attention to detail.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Google marketing products (AdWords, Analytics, Google Optimize, Trends, Webmaster Tools, Keyword Planner).
- Experience with enterprise marketing analytics platforms like Datorama, Domo, and Tableau.
- Familiarity with and understanding of programmatic ad buying.