Digital Front End Tech lead
Global Consulting company
Green Card holders or US Citizen ONLY
**D0 not apply unless you are a Green Card holder or a US Citizen**
Dallas Tx Location
Experience with enterprise architecture best practices, excellent leadership and motivational skills. Knowledge of Mobile security architecture and MDM.
Experience in appstore deployment process
Performance fine tuning & Security implementation
Must Have: B-Tech/ BE in IT/CC.
Good to have: M-Tech / ME in IT/CC. Certification from reputed agency in must have technologies.
Good to have competencies::
5. Experience in large Digital Transformation programs. Expertise in various PaaS and MBaaS. Knowledge of Azure & AWS. Knowledge of Agile best practices and CI/CD.
6. Exposure to integration with google home/Alexa
Front End Tech Lead should have experience in developing enterprise-grade, cross-platform mobile and desktop apps on various platforms like Android, iOS & Windows (Native & Hybrid); Knowledge of UI libraries like Framework7, Semantic UI, Bootstrap, Ionic. Familiar with MV* and UI frameworks like Angular JS, React JS, Node JS. Experience with TypeScript, C#, Xamarin, React Native, Native Script, Swift, Objective-C or Android Java, Cordova.
1. Understand and help architecture definitions for internet and or mobile channels leveraging various mobile platforms.
2. Lead Digital project and strong knowledge in latest disruptive Digital technologies.
3. Developing demanding web front-ends for all screen sizes and devices (Responsive design / mobile first.
4. Work in with various mobile services such as location, messaging, multi-media, notifications, multitasking and securing / sharing application data leveraging Android.
5. Provide business architecture and systems processing guidance.
6. Create business architecture models that reflect customer strategies and goals