General Dynamics Information Technology has an opportunity for a Digital Forensics Analyst who willcollects, processes, preserves, analyzes, and presents computer-related evidence in support of network vulnerability mitigation and/or criminal, fraud, counterintelligence, or law enforcement investigations.
• Conduct research that focuses on rapidly emerging cyber threats, and the methods and processes employed by adversary employment of cyber warfare techniques, as well as offensive capabilities.
• Resolves highly complex malware and intrusion issues using computer host analysis, forensics, and reverse engineering.
• Discovers, analyzes, diagnoses, and reports on malware events, files and network intrusion and vulnerability issues. Recommends counter measures to malware and other malicious type code and applications that exploit customer communication systems.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Security, or a related technical discipline is required, Masters Degreepreferred
- 5-7 years of experience in the security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols along with malware analysis in support of incident analysis and response.
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required)
- GCFE - GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner.
- GCFA - GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (better than -GCFE).
- GREM - GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware.
- Encase, SANS Institute Forensic Toolkit (SIFT) or FTK vendor certifications and product experience
Requisition ID 2017-28249