JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world's one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world's largest and oldest industries.
We're an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we're growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We're actively looking to hire the world's best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Digital Experience Analyst is responsible for investigating and identifying ways to build our brand, inform new product development and understand our customer base on our ecommerce platform. This is achieved through data mining, data review, competitive and statistical analysis.
- Leverage SQL programming skills to run extensive customer transaction data queries across large volumes of data, multiple data extensions, and campaign history.
- Develop and implement weekly reporting for the enterprise on customer segment performance, trends, and key behavior drivers.
- Apply analytical and programming skills to mine the relational customer database for insights.
- Develop knowledge of current database architecture and provide recommendations to data gathering.
- Employ expert knowledge of SQL and guidance on BI applications to design, execute, and ensure quality of weekly automated reports, dashboards and ad hoc requests for the marketing team and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrate strong business and analytical acumen when reviewing data for inconsistencies or anomalies that could skew analytical results.
- Use strong interpersonal skills with Marketing and other stakeholders in gathering information to determine specification requirements for data requests, reports, and ongoing utility.
- Contribute to a brief for new campaigns, product launches and marketing initiatives. Brief will include campaign overview, objectives, goals, target audience, key messaging points and suggested tactics
- Evaluate data using statistical techniques and software. Must be able to interpret the impact of the data and can forecast future trends.
- Ability to create charts, graphs, and other visual aids to present the results of their research.
- Ad Hoc analysis on marketing KPIs including purchases, conversion rates, website traffic and marketing channel engagement
- Use statistical analysis to draw conclusions about marketing campaigns and make recommendations accordingly.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1-3 years of related experience in marketing with an emphasis on digital Brand/Product Management
- A strong to working knowledge of SQL and Excel
- An understanding of data warehousing architecture and the desire to understand business events through data.
- Good client relations skills strongly preferred
- Experience in Python (numpy, pandas, seaborn) is a plus
- High level understanding of the scriptinglanguage (Bash, Shell)
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational skills are a must
- Takes initiative but also not afraid to ask questions
- Embodies the vision and values of JUUL
- Handles problems and criticism with a solution-based bias
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work history
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We'll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world's greatest cities