We are hiring a Digital Product Owner, focused on Employee and Workplace Digital Experience to be part of our Digital Transformation team. Our digital team is focused on driving the digital transformation for the enterprise at The Hanover.
We are looking for a strategic thinker that can create a holistic vision for digital employee experience across the employee life cycle (hire to retire) as well as someone who can execute on road map of initiatives as well as lead a team member that will provide the executive team with technology services and support as well as lead a team member that will provide the executive team with technology services and support.
This is a Full-time, Exempt role.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Responsible for defining, articulating and translating the overall vision of our future employee and workplace digital experience into Hanover’s Digital Strategy and Road Map.
- Defines the work and sets strategic direction, partners to build business case for digital work focused on employee experience, to enable collaboration, communication and knowledge sharing across the enterprise in a re-imagined workplace. Digital products range from internal intranet site, to collaboration tools conferencing and production technology.
- Communicates the strategies and vision effectively to key stakeholders and team members.
- Partners closely with key areas such as Marketing, HR to build common vision and create alignment.
- Partners closely with IT infrastructure, desktop support team to provide
- Acts as the strategist, analyst, business liaison and project manager.
- Operate at the intersection of business, UX design and technology and seek to deliver experiences that simplify how employees collaborate communicate and share knowledge through our digital channels and platforms.
- Ensures delivery of scope, partners with delivery teams to ensure user stories are clear, removes barriers for team members and resolves open issues/questions quickly and efficiently. Acts as the voice of the employee.
- Analyzes feasibility, cost ramifications, economies, or other aspects of planned or potential programs.
- Sets the quality standard for delivery. Develops test plans (user story acceptance criteria), accepts each story and potentially features and participates in team demos and retrospectives to validate quality, provide feedback to team and improve team processes.
- Partners across functions as needed to coordinate delivery plans, testing, training and support.
- Leads problem resolution as needed to ensure employees receive prompt, efficient service.
- Lead team member that supports providing technical support to executive team, executive assistants on technology and tools needed to do their jobs.
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding and experience with collaboration technologies, including but not limited to Microsoft Suite, Conferencing technologies, Intranet, etc.
- P&C knowledge strongly preferred
- Experience with delivering technology to users (Ex: Hanover’s partner agents; employees)