This effort requires personnel who can perform Digital Network Intelligence (DNI) analysis for specified target sets and format the information for dissemination. In addition, personnel must be able to perform technical metadata and content analysis of threat adversary automated information systems. Must be capable of leveraging their linguist skills to characterize, analyze and reconstruct threat digital networks.
Security Clearance Requirements:
This position requires all candidates to be U.S. Citizens and possess an active TS/SCI Security Clearance with a Polygraph
Education & Years of Experience
- Bachelor's, Master's or PhD in a applicable field (for example, math, science, engineering, intelligence, language ) and 4+ years of language or SIGINT experience specializing in DNI, or
- HS Diploma and 8+ years of language or SIGINT experience specializing in DNI
- Demonstrated expertise in intelligence collection in support of gathering data from target or adversary automated information systems or networks, to include providing direct DNI tradecraft, analysis and reporting support; knowledge in SIGINT development (SIGDEV) or computer network provider capabilities and workflows and experience in conducting technical metadata or content analysis.
- Demonstrated expertise in digital network characterization, reconstruction, mapping, or vulnerability assessments, as well as a working knowledge in language and technical analysis and exploitation techniques, tool providers, capabilities or workflows.
- Demonstrated experience in any of the following areas:
- DNI analysis, mapping and reconstruction
- CNE exploitation
- DNI/DNR convergence
- Target templating
- Social Network Analysis (SNA)
- Network vulnerability assessments
- Remote forensics analysis
- Technical, tactical, or traditional product reporting
- Technical language analysis, development or exploitation