You will be responsible for leading the product management function for the Danaher Diagnostics Sepsis Initiative that ties our existing diagnostics tests together in an aggregated digital offering such as an early risk-score, clinical decision support or similar delivered into the existing digital health eco-system. The Product Manager for Digital Diagnostics within DHR Dx will also be responsible for defining the front-end innovation initiative leading to the future for Health IT within the DHR Dx group. Using specific disease states and their related treatment pathways as the driving use-case the team must define the right strategy and develop unique and differentiated insights that will help drive improved patient outcome. This role will help shape the future of healthcare while ensuring DHR will have a winning position in the future healthcare eco-system.
The Danaher Diagnostics Sepsis initiative was formed in 2017 under the leadership of Danaher's CSO. The aim is to move the needle on sepsis and reduce mortality globally by bringing innovative technology solutions to market. The cross-operating company team is composed of Danaher Diagnostic platform, Radiometer, Beckman Coulter, and Cepheid operating company employees who work together collaboratively on sepsis.
- Act as the voice of the customer in the definition of innovative digital augmentations to the DHR Diagnostics portfolio
- Develop GTM strategies for digital solutions that will pave the way for a broader transformation of the general diagnostics offering
- Develop business models, business cases and operating plans that will allow DHR to capture value equivalent of the value delivered to customers
- Establish relationships with internal and external stakeholders that will allow us to generate new learnings / insights of user personas, pain points and journeys
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends
- Develop feature lists, user stories, road maps, customer needs documents, and market requirements documents.
- Be a champion of the MVP concepts, distilling the product down to what is desirable, viable and feasible
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions
- Work closely with the field sales, clinical, and technical teams to train, support, and provide appropriate content for collateral material.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited educational institution in a technical discipline (computer science, electrical engineering)
- An MBA or other advanced degree (preferred)
- 7+ years experience with increasing experience and responsibilities as a product manager in digital health, either from EMR companies or relevant startups within the business domain
- Proven experience working with clinical value propositions and or working with clinical trials etc.
- Strong experience working with partner setups, delivering value with and true partners by developing strong alliances
- Strong understanding of digital technologies, AI, ML, mobile and web etc.
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Experience launching multiple digital / health products
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive information and thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-demanding and service-oriented environment
- The capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative and creative problem-solving
- A diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition
- Experience driving stakeholder alignment across a diverse organization, influencing through persuasive written and verbal communication
- Excellent English in writing and spoken is a must
- As the initiative is global, a good amount of travel should be expected - in periods as much as up to 25%
- Preference is for the San Francisco Bay area.